Zoom | How to Use Zoom like a Pro 2023 + Look Good Doing It!
What you'll learn
- How to use Zoom
- A SECRET that Will Let You Work From Anywhere (Background Noise Will NEVER Be a Problem Again)
- The most current, professional, and highly reviewed Zoom course on Udemy!
- Screen sharing, more than just PowerPoint Presentations
- How to Beautify (or hide) your face
- How to keep unwanted guests out of zoom meetings
- How to attend Zoom Meetings
- How to Schedule Meetings in Zoom
- When and how to MUTE people
- Utilize Breakout Rooms for Unique Experiences
- Zoom Essentials and Zoom Basics
- Zoom for Meetings
- How to Host Meetings in Zoom
- How to Change Your Background in a Zoom Meeting
- How to Switch Off your Camera in a Zoom Meeting
- How to Chat in a Zoom Meeting
- How to Chat Privately in a Zoom Meeting
- How to Record a Zoom Meeting
- A Computer, Laptop, Smartphone or Tablet
- No Technical Knowledge Needed
The most current, professional, and highly reviewed Zoom course on Udemy! Join 1,866 other students in this straight-to-the-point, no-fluff, powerful course.
"You can learn everything you need to know before you finish drinking your morning coffee."
This course is for beginners and intermediate users who need to use Zoom.
The Zoom video meeting and chat app has become extremely popular in the wake of COVID-19. While everyone is working remotely, this tool is helping people work, study, and is hosting millions of people during the pandemic.
Whether you've been using Zoom for years or have only just signed up, you will be guided through everything you need to be a PRO when using Zoom. This course will provide you with easy, step-by-step training to get you feeling comfortable and looking great on your next zoom call.
[BONUS] Knowing how to use Zoom is a definite PLUS to your career, upon completing this course you'll receive a Certificate of Completion that you can add to your resume and LinkedIn Profile.
What students are saying about this Zoom course:
Sarah L. - "BEST course I've seen on Zoom. I had been trying to figure out how to share a video with computer audio and it was covered in this course. I also really enjoyed the updates as items change."
Anand B. - "Very detailed and step-by-step lucid and articulate explanations on how to use Zoom."
Randy C. - "I'm liking the hands-on knowledge and expertise being brought to the videos!"
Karen S. - "Very informative step by step guide to zoom."
Vonney N. - "Nice presentation. Good tips. Saw some things I wasn't aware of."
John A. C. - "This was a good match because of all the detailed information (unlike most tutorials which tend to gloss over a lot of particulars). That makes a great difference. Well done!"
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn about Zoom
- Workshop Leaders
- Zoom Beginners
- Zoom Newbies
- Business Leaders
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
Hassan Ghiassi is the Founder of The Dialogic Approach and Curriculum Designer & Head Facilitator Aristotle's Cafe and has brought this unique approach to small group discussions globally. In 2019, he was invited by TEDx to deliver a talk entitled "How Discussions That Matter Create Empathy." Hassan continues to train others in leading small group discussions, and does consulting for organizations looking to build healthy dialogues within their communities.
His goal is to help others improve their communication skills - taking the mystery out of creating engaging conversations, captivating speakers, and masterful leaders.
A lover of communication - he has found success living and working across three continents. Not only overcoming cultural and language barriers but finding a way to turn every situation into a positive one.
For more on his discussion methodology check out The Dialogic Approach.