Practicing Emotional Intelligence
What you'll learn
- GET NOTICED! Make a positive impact on "How You Show Up" in the workplace
- GET RESULTS! How to understand and apply emotional intelligence to get results
- GAIN CONTROL! How to get your emotions under control and working for you
- TACKLE NEGATIVE THOUGHTS! How to manage stress, negative thoughts and emotional triggers
- INFLUENCE YOUR TEAM! Lead with Emotional Intelligence for positive team impact
- WRITE IT DOWN! Enjoy the benefits of journaling and reflecting on your day
- This course is for anyone who wants to make a positive impact on how they perceived in the workplace and in personal relationships.
"How Do You Show Up? - Practicing Emotional Intelligence"
Are you feeling " invisible" or "out of touch" in the workplace? Would you like to change the way you are perceived by others and get more recognition and respect? Do you want to build more positive and trusting relationships with your management and peers?
This course will take you step by step through Emotional Intelligence lectures and practices to influence your abilities to:
TACKLE NEGATIVE THOUGHTS
If this topic has got you "energized" to learn more, you are in the right place.
This course will take you from feelings of "Powerless" to "Powerful" in 15 short lectures and practices. You will to learn to apply emotional intelligence to be more in control of yourself, your emotions, and understand how you can positively impact your work environment. This course will help you build the skills to become a key contributor and build better trusting relationships with your management and peers.
You will learn about Emotional Intelligence (EI), the benefits of applying the EI skillsets, and how to begin practicing and realizing the benefits right away in the workplace. You will learn how to be more aware and how to tap into your powers to decide how you will respond to situations that trigger your emotions.
Each lesson is followed by a journal prompt that encourages you to reflect upon the lesson, capture your thoughts about the topic, and consider how you will practice applying what you have learned to GET RESULTS!
Join today and GET NOTICED and GET RESULTS, impacting "HOW DO YOU SHOW UP?" by practicing emotional intelligence.
Who this course is for:
- The ideal student is someone who feels "Powerless" and wants to move to "Powerful". The student wants to learn to apply emotional intelligence to be more in control of themselves, their emotions, and how they can positively impact their work environment. The student is someone who wants to become a key contributor and build better trusting relationships with their management and peers.
As a reflective business and emotional intelligence coach, I partner with clients to enhance personal presence and build key leadership and emotional intelligence skills.
As a Leadership Development Consultant and Professional Development coach, I have worked with hundreds of clients to help them identify and set goals, identify their blind spots, address negative thoughts and impostor syndrome, and set goals and plans for future achievement and career success.
I am an Emotional Intelligence Certified Coach (EICC) through the Daniel Goleman Emotional Intelligence Coaching and Training Program. (1st Cohort - 3Q - 2019).
I am a Certified Emotional Intelligence Coach and trainer, authorized by Multi-Health Systems Inc. (MHS) to administer the EQ-i 2.0 Assessment and provide coaching analysis and feedback. In addition, I am trained to conduct certification workshops utilizing the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ-i 360 Emotional Intelligence assessment instruments.
I am very passionate about the application of Emotional Intelligence to everyday life, while sharing the impacts and benefits of EI in both individual and social relationships, regardless of age, or profession.
I have several online Emotional Intelligence courses on Skillshare and publish e-books "How Do You Show Up" on Amazon / Scribd.
From 2014-2016, I was on-air co-host personality of "Let's Talk EI" - a weekly internet radio show dedicated to discussing Emotional Intelligence and related topics.
I am also an Executive Project Manager with a major IT company with over 25 years of management experience and project management credentials.