The Ultimate Scrum Events Course & Practical Scrum Examples
What you'll learn
- How do Scrum Events work in practice
- How Sprint Planning is done
- Understand the Agile practice of Daily Scrum
- Explain Sprint Review Meetings and what is part of Sprint Review Meetings
- Explain the concept of user studies and how they can subjectively and objectively provide feedback
- Define Project and Sprint retrospectives and exercises used in retrospectives
- Apply retrospectives at the end of a sprint to improve the overall product or future products
- Recommended but not mandatory: Basic overview of the Scrum framework
- Everyone can join. I explain everything from the ground up.
Welcome to The Ultimate Scrum Events Course with Practical Scrum Events Examples. Upon completion you will have DEEP UNDERSTANDING in:
How Sprint Planning is done,
Agile practice of Daily Scrum,
Explain Sprint Review Meetings and what is part of Sprint Review Meetings,
Explain the concept of user studies and how they can subjectively and objectively provide feedback,
Define retrospectives and exercises used in retrospectives,
Apply retrospectives at the end of a sprint to improve the overall product or future products.
How am I going to run this course?
The instructional methods used to create this course will guide students' transformation of words and pictures effectively through the working memory, so that information and learning are incorporated into existing knowledge in long-term memory.
By the end of the course...
... you will have gained a set of techniques and exercises to help you conduct effective Scrum events. This course will focus on what happens once development has begun, to keep things Agile and on target.
All this knowledge can be used to identify what needs to improve in product implementation and what needs to be adjusted for the product to achieve its desired quality.
Also, all this information can be used to coordinate the team and the work the team produces. It can also be used to identify work that needs improvement to become more efficient and less wasteful.
There are many other methods and they all perform well with Scrum as well as with other frameworks, methodologies, or in real life. But in this course, you will see how I conduct Scrum events.
Introduction to Scrum Events
How Sprint Planning is Done?
Why Should You Run A Sprint Planning Meeting?
How Sprint Planning is Done?
How to run a Daily Scrum meeting?
The Daily Scrum Challenges
How to run a successful Sprint Review Meeting
Introduction to Sprint Review Techniques
How to implement the SOFTWARE WALKTHROUGHS Technique?
How to implement the SOFTWARE TECHNICAL REVIEW Technique?
How to implement the SOFTWARE INSPECTIONS Technique?
The requirements technical review and requirements inspection technique
Introduction to Retrospectives
Create a Safe Environment as a common Retrospectives Issue
Positive Leadership is a common Retrospectives Issue
Desirable properties of retrospectives
How to carry out a successful Sprint Retrospective?
Introduction to Retrospective Exercises
Retrospective Exercises – Readying course exercises
Retrospective Exercises – The Main course exercises
Retrospective Exercises – Future course exercises
Tips and Tricks to run better Scrum events – PART 1
Tips and Tricks to run better Scrum events – PART 2
Tips and Tricks to run better Scrum events – PART 3
Are you ready? Let's dive in RIGHT NOW!!!
Scrum Keywords and Phrases:
scrum in practice
scrum events in practice
how scrum events work
how scrum events work in practice
how to improve scrum events
scrum events timebox
scrum events in order
how many scrum events are there
how to facilitate scrum events
scrum master certification,
what is scrum,
scrum master salary,
what is a scrum master,
certified scrum master,
scrum master jobs,
agile vs scrum,
Kanban vs scrum,
scrum master resume,
scrum project management,
scrum vs agile,
what is scrum master,
scrum vs kanban,
agile scrum methodology,
agile and scrum,
scrum master interview questions,
scrum master certification cost,
scrum master responsibilities,
scrum of scrums,
Who this course is for:
- Product Owners
- Scrum Masters
- Release Engineers
- People who are preparing for Scrum Certifications, exams PSPO, PSM...
- People who got their first Scrum job and don't know where to start
- People who want to learn Scrum, Agile, and Agile Software development
- Senior executives who wish to actively promote agile concepts across business teams and to link those concepts directly to business-related outcomes
- Product Stakeholders who want to understand how to highlight key performance indicators at any point in the development cycle
- Agile team members who manage epics, stories, bugs, and tasks
- Project Managers
- Product Managers...
Master of Computer Science and Information Technology, Product Owner, Scrum Master, CIO, Agile Coach, Trainer of Trainers, Digital entrepreneur, Consultant, Project manager, with more than 60 international certificates in different areas of IT.
· Ability to set priorities and to work in a team,
· Sense of initiative and organization and sense of responsibility,
· Ability to work independently and without direct supervision,
· Good aspiration for developing existing knowledge and learning new things.
· Positive experience in teamwork,
· Tactful, good sense of humor, good self-control,
· Strong enthusiasm and positive energy
· Married, father of two children,
· Sport: Boxing, Tennis, bicycle, chess, table tennis.
· Hobby: Playing guitar (finished Music School) and singing, learning to play piano, long walks, Website design...