How create GDPR Data Protection culture in your organisation
What you'll learn
- Enforce personal GDPR privacy rights Vs an organisation and the Authority
- Know GDPR subjects and their roles with personal data
- Managing a “Virtual DPO” software assistant to increase collaboration and awareness
- Enrich processing operations of personal data
- Produce the documentation for processing operations
- Create a register for personal data processing operations
- Categorize organization's personal data
- Prepare a risk assessment
- Prepare a data protection action plan
- Create a standard privacy notice
- Produce documentation for compliance policies evidence
- Perform a standard data protection impact assessment (DPIA)
- Draft a cybersecurity protection plan
- Implement a data breach notification to the authority and the data subjects
- Establish procedures to handle personal data
- Document and review the entire compliance process
- Carry out a gap assessment evaluation activity
- ...AND MUCH MORE!
- Microsoft or Google account
- Standard office suite
- Basic English knowledge
We are now in the 2020 and after 1+ year of the GDPR introduction is more than ever important that whether you're a one-person business or a one-hundred-person Organisation, your business has to be GDPR compliant. Data Privacy documentation is the pillar to demonstrate your commitment to GDPR compliance and to avoid heavy fines.
As a business person, you will have to understand the legal aspects of the regulation and how it applies to your business. You have several systems in place in order to meet your business goals and GDPR now establishes that Private Data is one of them.
Having in place a system which manages Privacy compliance with GDPR is very complex and expensive and for these reasons, a “one size fix for all” tool to accomplish that goal doesn’t exist.
This is a practice course, not academic one. This course gives you the “tool” that will help you to protect and manage personal data from the time it's created in your systems until the time it's deleted or removed.
Here's what you can come to expect. This course gives you a valuable “software assistant” a real “privacy centre” where you can administer and manage documentation for your purposes.
Personal data is private and as an Organisation, it is your responsibility to put measures in place in order to ensure that your customers' data stays private. Of course, no system is 100% fail safe.
If you are a customer and due to a data breach you suffered financial and reputation loss you have now GDPR rights to claim compensation to the Organisation and the Data Authority too if they did not respect the data protection law.
This is exactly what this course helps you to do. There's a lot of exciting news and content coming in the next months which will help you on your GDPR journey. Following few final remarks that may be relevant for you:
COURSE CURRICULUM PATHS
In this course, you will have some options based your specific goals and deadlines:
Take back control of YOUR personal data and use YOUR GDPR rights if things go wrong! (1 Hour)
Master the GDPR regulation learning by examples (5 Hours)
Follow the final step-by-step Case Study Scenario and build YOUR Data Protection Programme using the provided "Virtual DPO" software assistant (10 Hours)
In this course you will be able to access and download the "Virtual DPO" software assistant, used throughout the course:
Remember this course comes with LIFETIME ACCESS
giving you an extraordinarily ongoing reference resource with all other "Virtual DPO" software assistant releases
This is a professional software coming from the daily professional experiences of several certified DPOs.
At the end of the course you will receive YOUR "Certificate of Completion" with YOUR name in it.
What are you waiting for? See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Business owner
Here at the Software Manager Team, we are all committed to providing you with the best experience and content possible.
The team cooperates with the Research and Support group, composed of three English mother tongue Innovation Managers: Emma, Brian, and Amy.
Here a short presentation of the team:
Amy: support you providing you fresh and updated resources.
Emma: keep an eye on the research side, providing valuable insights.
Brian: focus on the lesson's content crafting practical examples to strengthen and fix the newly acquired knowledge.
Alberto, the instructor: an Inspired Data Protection Officer and Cybersecurity enthusiast.