How Churches & NGO/Charity Can Generate More Income Streams
What you'll learn
- How to create additional income for your Church, NGO or Social Business
- How to generate useful income ideas
- How to become sustainable over the long haul
- How to shake off stagnation
- Enthusiasm to learn and take action is more important than prior knowledge and experience
- Willingness to take action
- Internet connection
- English Language
If you answer to any of the above two questions is yes - then join this course. In this no-fluff actionable course I will reveal to you how you, your organization can start generating additional streams of income for your Charity, NGO, Church, or Social Enterprise.
I will give you ideas and suggestions that will reveal the untapped opportunities that you can use to start generating income for your organization.
What Some Of My Students Said:
5 Star Rating:
Boomy's lectures are compact, accurate, and to the point. I learned many new ideas and concepts that will help focus my business plan and map a growth plan. The bonus lecture on cashflow forecasting is an excellent introduction for individuals new to finance. I will be taking more business planning courses from Boomy - Andrew
This course is so focused to the point and packed with highly useful information, unlike so many other courses that beat around the bush. highly satisfied with the content - Anusha
Who this course is for:
- You want to increase the income of your Church, NGO of Social Enterprise
- You want a course with No Fluff but offers Simply, Actionable Strategies; then this course is for you
- Anyone willing to work hard to make their dream of growing a business come true!
Boomy Tokan is the founder and senior pastor of New-Living International Christian Centre (NICC) in London UK, which serves the local area as well as reaches an international audience via practical ministry activities and online mediums. Boomy Tokan's goal is to
1. Help others to minister with Discipleship focus and to
2. Help you understand the Word of God with simplicity & accuracy so that you can rightly divide the Word of truth
With 17 years in ministry, Boomy Tokan is committed to bringing the Good News of Jesus Christ to people all over the world, by raising matured believers and placing them into strategic positions.
Boomy Tokan received the vision for NICC in 2005 and launched out 4 years after. He held the church's first worship service in St Albans Community Hall, Eastham London, with a handful of adults in attendance. Over the years, the ministry has experienced many changes but has stuck to the core belief of building the saints through discipleship and leadership.
As a result, all who regularly attend the Church have experienced personal and corporate growth in every area of their lives! A former University Lecturer and an active entrepreneur and business adviser, Boomy Tokan received a bachelor's degree in Business and Finance from the University of Greenwich, London.
He is the publisher of over 40 Books on Christianity and Business. His books are now being translated into Spanish and Portuguese. You can find his teaching videos and materials on all major platforms like Amazon, Udemy, YouTube, and Google Plus A profound speaker and best-selling author, Boomy is known for his practical approach to the Bible and has encouraged individuals to pursue a personal relationship with God.
Boomy Tokan and his wife, and children live in Essex UK.