Houdini 18 - Procedural Prop Modeling - Skate Ramp
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to model Procedural Props with Houdini 18
- Learn how to use the Free 3D Painter, Mixer 2020
- Learn how to Bake Textures using Houdini 18
- Learn how to set up your Props in Unity and Unreal
- Basic Knowledge of Houdini Interface
- Basic Knowledge of Unity or Unreal Interface
- Installed the Mixer 2020 Application
Throughout this mini course we will learn to build a procedural prop with Houdini 18 and look at a bunch of techniques that help us procedurally model and generate uvs. We then will wrap everything up into a Digital Asset so we can make unlimited variations of our Ramp model and prep them for texturing in Mixer 2020.
Once we bake and export everything out from Houdini, we will then learn how to use Mixer 2020 from the ground up. We will learn to create clean texture layers, place decals, and apply imperfections elements to our ramp model in Mixer 2020.
Once we are finished with our Ramp model we will then get it into Unity and Unreal and get it set up with materials and lighting.
By the end of the course you will have a solid understanding of modeling procedurally with Houdini 18 and how to use Mixer 2020 for texturing.
- Beginner Houdini users who would like to learn more about Procedural Modeling
- Individuals who want to learn how to use Mixer 2020
- Artists who want to add Procedural Modeling to their Skill Sets