Introduction to Hotjar
- You should have a basic understanding of websites, computer usage and terminology.
- You do not need to know web development or have coding experience.
- You do not need to purchase Hotjar or other tools.
Are you looking to improve your website? Are you running an online store and unsure why your customers are not converting? Do you work as an SEO Guru or Digital Marketer and want to grow your skillset? This powerful course is designed to give you a cutting edge view of the amazing Hotjar Recordings Toolset.
Developed in conjunction with industry professionals and consultants, this course assumes no prior knowledge of Hotjar, web development or user analytics know-how. We keep it simple with the ultimate aim of growing your business and giving you a firm foundation to better understand your customers. We talk in plain English, guiding you through the background, installation and use of Hotjar. Before you know it, you'll be a Hotjar Hero and ready to advance to the next era of user analytics.
What Is In This Course
- An Introduction & Overview of Hotjar
- The Installation of Hotjar on WordPress
- The Set Up, Configuration & Case Study of Hotjar Recordings
- Worksheets & Learning Quizzes
What Our Course Testers Said
"Really insightful. I now spend time each day watching my Hotjar recordings and improving my site" - Adam B.
"Hotjar is a must-have for any person making a living online" - Louise K.
"Boosted my sales when it matter most. Invaluable" - Sebastián A.
Looking For More?
Check out my other course, the Hotjar Hero Masterclass here on Udemy.
Who this course is for:
- Online business and ecommerce owners who want to improve their conversions.
- Web designers who want to improve their user interfaces and experiences.
- SEO Gurus and Digital Marketers who want to improve their skillset and client offerings.
- Users of Hotjar who want to complete their understanding.
Colin is a lifelong e-commerce builder and consultant. Professional, he worked with SAP SSC Ireland for a number of years in their SAP Hybris division. He was a Senior Support Engineer and Co-Lead in EMEA for the Hybris VPR. He began working for SAP as a Engineer and later in Service Delivery & Consulting, helping companies around the world to implement, run and get the most from their Hybris installations. His recent projects include time in China, Mexico and the USA.