Fundamentals of Hospitality Revenue Management
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn Revenue Management Fundamentals
- Pricing Pillar
- Competition Analysis (SWOT Analysis)
- Understand Demand & Inventory
- Process of Revenue Management
- Marketing Reports required for revenue management
- Basic Understanding of Hotel Operations
Revenue Management is essential whenever businesses can charge different prices from different customers. Like airlines, hotels, restaurants & other service industries
Revenue Management comes in picture where different peoples uses same product & services for different reasons and have different willingness to pay. For Example Airlines, Hotels, Advertising Services.
Inventory in these are perishable and unsold are considered as loss. In these scenarios Maximizing revenue can be difficult
This course talks about fundamentals of revenue management for hotels in particular and other industries in general.
This Course will help you to become understand what are fundamentals of revenue management.
Why you should take this course and What to expect
Learn Fundamentals of Revenue Management,
Pricing Pillars, Concepts and Dangers,
Analyse Inventory Management
What are typical revenue management decisions you would make.
What data is required to make such decision.
- focus on theoretical Aspects
- Personalized review.
- Continuous guidance in your learning ensuring that you achieve your objective of subscribing to this course.
- Regular Updates on case studies based on your feedbacks
Even though the course is online with no physical presence, assignments in this course will give you a change of personal interaction as i will review all assignment personally and give you personalized guidance.
Subscribe now and Share the love with others as well.
- Small Hotel Managers
- Front Office Staff
- Reservation Staff
- Sales Professionals
- Hotel Owners