Hotel Management - Revenue controls & Income Audit process
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand Reporting & Recording Requirements in Hotels
- Spot Checks and Verification needed to ensure completeness and accuracy
- We will not learn how to make report
- Understand Risks Involved in Hotel Industry Revenue Cycle and how analysis of various reports help mitigation
- Basic Understanding of Hotel Operations
- Usual Daily Process of Income Audit
- Basic Terminology Required
Hotel / Restaurant Revenue & Collections are highly susceptible to frauds, Mis-use due to inherent risks, cash, high number of turnover. Efficient hotel management practices usually involves process to control the leakage of revenue & cash.
Hence to protect revenue there needs to be sufficient control system and check and balances.
This class is live recording of our Physical workshop in Yangon where we discussed various risks and counter checks to detect, prevent revenue leakages.
The class will continuously be updated based on feedback of students and their questions and more topics will be added in future,
If you are an revenue auditor, chief accountant, finance manager (from non-hospitality background), operation manager of rooms or F&B. this class will enable you to understand importance of various control measure and how to implement them.
- Revenue Auditors
- Chief Accountant / Finance Managers
- Operations managers
- Small Hotel Owners