Make Hot Process Soap - Ready to Use in Less Than 5 Hours
What you'll learn
- How to make luxurious, handmade, soap from start to ready to use in less than 5 hours using basic kitchen equipment and locally sourced ingredients
- Discover how to use colours, additives and fun techniques to create stunning soaps that look amazing and smell fantastic. Perfect for you, gifts or to sell
- Find out how to create a long-lasting, well lathering, moisturising bar and see how to cut your soap to make it look professional with a simple technique.
- Learn about ingredients, fragrances & recipes so you can use ingredients of your choice, wherever you live, to create a whole range of fantastic soaps.
- No previous soap making experience needed. The course teaches you everything you need to know to be a successful soap maker
- Basic kitchen equipment and a crockpot required. You will be able to use locally sourced oils and colourants.
Learn how to make soap from scratch using local, natural ingredients. No experience necessary. I will teach you everything you need to know about hot process soapmaking. Whether you are a complete beginner or have made soap before this course will have you making beautiful soap in a matter of hours.
You will get video step by step demonstrations of the entire process.
How to make fun, eye-catching soaps that are perfect for use at home or for the perfect gift.
How to use different techniques so that you can easily create your own range of unique designs
Safely colour and fragrance your soaps so that they look and smell amazing
How to choose your own base oils so that you can use local ingredients, wherever you live, and craft your own recipes
How to work out how much soap you need to fill your mold, so that you can make soap of all sizes
Tips on how to best cut your soap to make it look professional
How to make Vegan and organic soap
You will get
Instruction videos with close up shots, so that you can easily see the process
Downloadable shopping lists and cheat sheets
Downloadable resources on essential oils, fragrances and other topics, so that you can refer to them whenever you need to.
Access to the question-and-answer forum, in case you run into difficulties
A personalized course completion certificate
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for the busy person who wants to learn and make soap in just a few hours. It is also perfect for anyone who already uses the cold process method and wants to learn how to make the same high-quality soap in a shorter time.
- Cold Process soap makers who would like to speed up the Soapmaking process.
- Students who have made melt and pour soap and would like a quick and easy way to make more natural soap while having total control of your ingredients.
Howorama Inc. specialises in the creation of online courses. Howorama Inc is owned and run by Shona and Chris O'Connor.
Shona currently teaches courses about soap making, candle making and bath products. The courses range from beginner level to more advanced.
Chris teaches courses about Retro Gaming.
Both instructors have been teaching on Udemy for several years and have produced numerous courses.
I have been making soap, candles and bath products for over 25 years and over the last 20 years, I have taught face to face courses and created a number of online courses.
I started with the Melt and Pour soap method and then went on to make soap from scratch using the Cold Process method. I love to share my expertise with others, which led me to start teaching soap making from my home. Now my course is an online version, which allows me to share my passion with students from all over the world, who want to learn or master soap making.
I have successfully sold my soaps, bath products and candles to friends, co-workers, at craft fairs and online.
The best thing about Hot and Cold Process soap making and candle making is that you can make totally natural products that do not contain any harmful chemicals. I can teach you how to make a simple, plain bar of soap, or how to unleash your creativity using fabulous colouring techniques. I have studied aromatherapy, so am the perfect person to guide students in the use of essential oils.
I have always loved teaching and love the satisfaction of teaching a complete beginner to make something creative and seeing or hearing about their delight in the fabulous results they have achieved. Udemy's discussion area is perfect for following up with students and sharing in their successes.
Join my courses and let me help you have fun and make amazing soap, bath products and candles.