Mind Your Brain
What you'll learn
- Differentiate between your Three (3) Brain’s and discover the part responsible for your urges, emotions and thinking.
- Designed to provide you with insight into how your brain works and to Discover WHY you think and act the way you do.
- Development of Critical Thinking and Problem Solving, it fosters Understanding and Cooperation within groups and between the aspects of yourself.
- Insights into how your brain works and how to 'Tap' into your higher mind to make the best decisions for any situation in your life.
- A special insight into the teenager's mind and how to communicate with them
- Discover what side is your dominant brain hemisphere
- Respond to difficult people and situations effectively
- How to change negative thoughts and memories
- Control impulse decisions
- Why willpower doesnt work on your ego
- How your emotions are triggered and strategies to stay in control.
- Desire to improve how you interact with others for positive results.
- Health conscious individals who have a desire to understand "how their brain ticks."
The Course Goal - Increase Critical Thinking & Problem-Solving Skills.
Objective : The Objective of this course is: To become aware of how your brain works and how to respond to difficult situations with mindfulness and control. This course informs you of the evolutionary development of the human brain and how it influences the way you are in the world - even your thoughts.
‘Mind Your Brain’ Designed to provide you with insight into how your brain works and to Discover WHY you think and act the way you do.
Discover how the Thee (3) parts of your Brain interacts and WHAT you can do to calm and balance each aspect of your brain to live the life you deserve.
Understanding this information leads to the development of Critical Thinking and Problem Solving, it fosters Understanding and Cooperation within groups and between the aspects of yourself.
In this course, you are going to learn about the three brains and how they have developed through evolution and how they affect your daily life and decision-making.
The brain is a remarkable structure that defines who you are as an individual and how you interpret and experience the world.
Discover the brains that you share with your pets and other animals.
Discover interesting fact about your brain including Neuroplasticity.
You will learn which one of your three brains is responsible for 90% of your decisions, discover how to store memories into long-term memories, and what brain hemisphere is your dominant side.
There are seven modules covering facts, neuroplasticity, your ego, awareness, mindfulness, the three evolutionary layers of the brain, the hemispheres and where brain cells are found in the body.
Recent research has found that adult and teen brains work differently. So what does this mean? Take this course and you will discover something unique about these younger brains and how to communicate with them effectively.
I have included special Quantum Doctor Conclusions that bring everything together.
There is even a bonus meditation session that teaches you how to balance and protect yourself from negative energies.
This course was Designed to provide you with insight into how your brain works and to Discover WHY you think and act the way you do. Understanding this information leads to the development of Critical Thinking and Problem Solving, it fosters Understanding and Cooperation within groups and between the aspects of yourself.
Who this course is for:
- Health professionals and those working in occupations interacting with difficult people, situations, thoughts and emotions.
- Highly beneficial for ‘Team Building’ for companies and businesses.
- Those who want to be in control of daily outcomes through critical thinking and problem solving.
Since early childhood, Robin always knew she would pursue a career assisting people with their health. Over the last 30 years, she has mastered the healing arts of Nursing, Herbalism, Nutrition, Energy Medicine, and Reiki.
Robin was awarded the title of “World Leader in Healthcare,” Registered with the American Association of Drugless practitioners, is a best-selling Author and obtained her Doctorate and Ph.D. in Quantum Integrative Medicine. Robin is a member of many organizations and university alumni, a Who’s Who Member and a recipient of the Arnet award for outstanding academic & professional practice.
Robin has been in private practice for many years and is the Founder of Quantum Bio-Health Learning Community. She is a Certified Distance Education Instructor, a blogger, health coach, and Usui Reiki Karuna Ki Master Teacher (2006) and practitioner.
She believes in empowering people to heal themselves by bringing her education, experience, intuitive skills, and awareness together to create courses that are engaging, easy and actionable, so people can heal themselves and others by providing the tools necessary to be successful.
Much Love, Namaste.