Horizontal support and resistance levels in trading
- It's necessary to know what financial markets are and to master the basic terminology
Support and resistance levels is the simple and universal tool. They are applicable to any actively traded markets and timeframes, they don’t lag, have been in place for decades and don’t require adjustments to historical data.
Some traders, having tried many indicators in search of a perfect system, made their trading more understandable and effective due to the use of levels alone. And it’s no surprise since all ingenious is simple. Other traders use levels as an additional tool for market analysis. After completing this course, you’ll figure out how levels can improve your trading and recognize the important role of this tool in your trading plan.
This course reveals the issues needed to develop skills for applying support and resistance horizontal levels in practical trading – how to plot levels, what number of them is optimal, the properties of levels, examples in trading, etc.
The format of materials contains videos available online. The total length of video material is 90 minutes.
Who this course is for:
- The course is intended for traders who strive to improve their trading system in any financial markets.
- 09:25How to plot horizontal support and resistance levels
- 06:06The first property of horizontal support and resistance levels
- 11:10The second property of horizontal support and resistance levels
- 05:31The third property of horizontal support and resistance levels
- 03:24Gaps in the support and resistance levels formation
- 04:13Breakout trading and rebound trading
- 02:39The breakout visibility characteristics
- 08:45Pending stop orders in the breakout trading
- 10:00The role of support and resistance levels in the trading plan
- 06:25Entry points on smaller timeframes
- 09:25Breakout trading examples
- 04:33Rebound trading examples
- 04:16Levels – Support and Resistance Indicator
I'm a financial consultant, trader and analyst, as well as an author of training сourses on trading and investment. I've been studying financial markets since 2008 and have experience in trading various financial instruments, including Forex, stock options, futures.
I've been advising traders and investors, developing algorithmic trading systems and creating financial markets overviews. I have an extensive experience in cooperation with brokerage and investment companies as an analyst, trader and consultant.
Degrees: M.S. in computer science, M.S. in business administration.
The author of the project for traders OptionClue.
Финансовый консультант, трейдер и аналитик, автор обучающих программ по трейдингу и инвестированию. Изучает финансовые рынки с 2008 года, имеет опыт торговли различными финансовыми инструментами, включая Forex, биржевые опционы, ценные бумаги.
С 2009 года занимается консультированием трейдеров и инвесторов, разработкой торговых роботов и созданием аналитических обзоров финансовых рынков. Имеет богатый опыт сотрудничества с брокерскими и инвестиционными компаниями в качестве преподавателя, аналитика, трейдера и консультанта.
Первое образование - инженер-программист, второе - MBA.
Является автором проекта для трейдеров OptionClue.
I am a private trader since 2009 and I specialize in the non-indicator medium-term trading based on support and resistance levels. I'm a consultant and an author of training programs and courses.
I am sure everybody can become a successful trader, to do this it's
important to find an appropriate trading style and strictly follow the