Ho'oponopono online course. The art of forgiveness.
- 7 hours on-demand video
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- At the end of this course you will be able to let go of limiting thoughts, harmful memories from the past and transform the way you see yourself.
- This course will help you change your perspective of your life, focusing on positive feelings and forgiving.
- This course provides you with many different tools from the Ho'oponopono technique so that you can try them out and keep the one that helps you the most.
- You will learn to gain control of your actions, thoughts and emotions.
- You will be able to let go of the old emotional baggage you've been carrying.
- You will be able to recongnise your inner power and strength.
- This technique will help you reduce stress and achieve peace and happiness.
- You need to be able to use a PC, Smartphone or Laptop and have internet conection.
Throughtout this course, we will teach you the technique of HO'OPONOPONO, an ancient art of forgiveness that enables you to discover who you really are, helping you get rid of constricting emotions, thoughts and memories from the past.
This course includes all the tools that Ho'oponopono uses in order to help you find peace and harmony.
. What is Ho'oponopono?
. The Aim of Ho'oponopono
. History and origins of Ho'oponopono
. The Dissociation
. The HUNA Philosophy.
. HUNA's 14 Principles to have a healthy and successful life
. Ho'oponopono's Founders: Morrnah Someona Nalamaku and Ihaleakala Hew Len
. The Ho'oponopono Ritual
. Our Three Minds
. Moment of Relfection: Thoughts and Beliefs
. 7 HUNA Principles To Change Your Life
. What we all need to Heal
Ho'oponopono Practical Tools:
. The 4 Healing Words
. Peace Begins With Me
. Blue Solar Water
. Ho'oponopono and The Sunflowers
. The Ho'oponopono Prayer to Divinity
. "I" am the "I" - Ho'oponopono Meditation
. HA Breathing exercise
. The Gratitude Exercise To Make Dreams Come True
- Anyone who wants to learn Ho'oponopono, the Art of Forgiveness. Ho'oponopono is not limited or restricted by age, gender, place of birth or religion.
- Anyone who wants to improve his or her life, reducing anxiety, fear, anger or pain.
- Anyone who wishes to get rid of negative past memories and thoughts.
- Anyone who wants to enjoy life in its fullest.
Aloha! We welcome you to the first class of the HO'OPONOPONO Online Course. Let's introduce Ho'oponopono, this incredible art of Firgiveness and peace.
This whole section is dedicated to the HUNA Philosphy. In this class, we explain HUNA's history and its influence in today's Ho'oponopono.
In the class, we will talk about the founders of Ho'oponopono: Morrnah Simeona and Dr. Hew Len. Thanks to them, we are able to learn and practice Ho'oponopono today.
In this section, we wil devote the classes to explaining what ALOHA means. Just like the word "Namaste", Aloha has a deeper, spiritual meaning that connects us to every form of existence. "Aloha Is A State Of Mind".
"Each of our three minds is connected to the other by means of life force energy, called Mana."
In this class, we explain Ho'oponopono's view of the human mind and its function. According to Ho'oponopono, we all have 3 different minds and each is devoted to a specific manifestation of our being.
"Memories refer to the heap of negative thoughts, expectations and beliefs that are stored within our Unconscious Mind, our unihipili, our inner Child".
Listen to this class to learn more about Memories and how Ho'oponopono deals with these negative emotions and thoughts.
“But feelings can't be ignored, no matter how unjust or ungrateful they seem.” ― Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl
Emotions should never be repressed. On the contrary, Ho'oponopono encourages us to express our emotions in the best way we can, using the techniques to help us channel the energy into positive vibrations.
One of Ho'oponopono's most known techniques: the repetition of the 4 Healing Words. Remember that the order of the phrases is not important. And you can even repeat just one or two. The important thing is to reapeat these phrases of Gratitude, Forgiveness and Love (the three highest vibrating feelings).
"I come forth from the void in to the light,
I am the breath that nurtures life"
We share the prayer again and explain its profound meaning.
Attached you will find a file you can download with the written prayer so you can repeat it and practice it on your own.