Homoeopathic Remedies for Acute conditions
What you'll learn
- Students learn the foundations of homoeopathy
- Students learn a brief history of Homoeopathy
- Students learn how the remedies are made, how to store and how to take them.
- Students learn about the first aid applications of Homoeopathy
- · A calm approach to your learning needs and you can return time and again and lifetime access allows you access to updates.
- · Support your professional development with a foundation to homoeopathy; this course provides a good grounding in homoeopathich theory.
- · Build confidence in your chosen homeoeopathy and how its gentle method can ease your being to balance
- An open mind and heart and a desire to learn
- Access to internet connection
Homoeopathic Remedies for Acute conditions
Welcome to this introductory course of homoeopathy for acute/emergency situations. You will learn a brief overview of homoeopathy which provides a foundation to this modality. Homoeopathy is gentle, subtle yet powerful and works on the energy/vibrational levels of being. I do hope you find this course very beneficial and useful and look forward to hearing how you enjoy this course.
Natural and alternative methods of health care and well-being have now been adopted into many communities. Usually there use is sought as people become disillusioned by the allopathic medical system. This course shares with the student homoeopathic remedies for acute conditions and covers the following topics:
About your course instructor
What is homoeopathy?
The difference between homoeopathy and herbalism
Where does homoeopathy stem from?
Homoeopathy’s two levels of care
Principles of healing within Homoeopathy
Suggested remedies for Novel Corona Virus 19
Underlying principles for acute prescribing
Kent’s repertory and remedies
Potency and dosing
How to store and take homoeopathic remedies
Contra-indications to homoeopathic remedies
Most useful remedies for your homoeopathic first aid kit
A personal study: using homoeopathy for recover from surgery, neck and shoulder pain,
Obtaining our certificate
Who this course is for
This course is for anyone who has an open mind, is seeking natural and safer methods of self-care and well-being, but who acknowledges that this modality, although a medical system in itself, does not replace seeking the assessment, investigation, and where necessary treatment from a qualified medical physician.
How this course unfolds
This course is power point presentation, with a supportive pdf document to download. This course does not provide any demonstrations of how to make remedies as this is for more advanced learning.
What students will get from this course?
Students gain lifetime access to this introductory course that will promote a natural alternative to allopathic care, a Udemy certificate of completion and a certificate of completion is available from Calm Oasis Holistic Therapy. Our promise to students is the 30 day money back guarantee.
Students will receive a Udemy course certificate of completion., there is also an opportunity to obtain a certificate of completion from ourselves.
Are you ready to enrol? Then click the button and let’s get started, or if you want to add this course to your wish list then click on the heart symbol and come back soon.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in natural, holistic and alternative approaches to health and well-being.
Providing a range of holistic practitioner training courses to students interested in learning how to look after themselves, their family, friends and potentially develop a business and receive paying clients.
Please ensure you read course information fully and note any pre-requisites that must be fulfilled; course requisites are obligator without prejudice. Also note our certifications, for our worldwide, highly acclaimed, recognised qualifications, has a separate fee, payable in advance of release of the qualification.
Our professional qualified courses are recognised, by our partner insurance company, for which you will require our certifications; other fees apply for professional therapist insurance. Also students can request addition to our professional membership register and therapist directory and gain support therein.
Our courses have been approved by the IICT however they will only accept our certifications if you have attended in person training which we do not provide - our training is all on line as provided.
Our organisation provides:
1. Education and Training to students internationally
2. Some courses are for information only
3. Access to professional membership with the British Holistic Therapy Organisations or British Reiki Organisation (other, separate fees apply)
4. Access to professional therapist insurance with out partner organisation, which is now available to students internationally (other, separate fees apply)
(Please note wherever in the video lessons 'Calm Oasis Holistic Therapy' is stated it is now 'Calm Oasis International')
Please note the public business is being retired to remove the maritime, legal state. This is being replaced by private status with a new name. As such this will reflect on our platforms. This is to bring us into the jurisdiction of Common Law, under British Constitution reflected in commonwealth countries, and we commit to our standing under Common Law state to do no harm, cause no injury or loss with remedy under the Common law.