Homeopathy in Childbirth
What you'll learn
- To learn what remedies to use before, during and after childbirth
- To know how often the remedies are need and when to use them
- To know a little more about what homeopathy is and how it works
- Print out of manual found on the first lecture
- Pen and print out of slide if you want to take notes
Course set out
- Introduction into homeopathy, dosage and how to use the remedy.
- before birth and what remedy to use in certain circumstances eg late labour
- during labour and what remedy to use when.
- after labour for speed of recovery and pain
- you will receive manual and powerpoint slide
- there will be a quiz so you can pratice what you have learnt
This course is easy to follow combination of video presentations, powerpoint slides, hand outs of powerpoint slide with remedy information and more.
Who this course is for:
- Mothers to be
- midwifes and doulas
- support partner
Sarah Kottmann is a Homeopath, Nutritionist and Reiki practitioner. She has training from Tafe as a Vet qualified teacher and want others be able to take ownership of their health by educating them on ways of using homeopathy within the home for everyday illness or certain circumstances such as childbirth or travel.