Homeopathy in Childbirth
- 44 mins on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- To learn what remedies to use before, during and after childbirth
- To know how often the remedies are need and when to use them
- To know a little more about what homeopathy is and how it works
- Print out of manual found on the first lecture
- Pen and print out of slide if you want to take notes
Course set out
- Introduction into homeopathy, dosage and how to use the remedy.
- before birth and what remedy to use in certain circumstances eg late labour
- during labour and what remedy to use when.
- after labour for speed of recovery and pain
- you will receive manual and powerpoint slide
- there will be a quiz so you can pratice what you have learnt
This course is easy to follow combination of video presentations, powerpoint slides, hand outs of powerpoint slide with remedy information and more.
- Mothers to be
- midwifes and doulas
- support partner
Remedy that are used before birth to bring on labour, stop premature labour or help calm the nerves. Other alternative or add on to homeopathy for calming the nerves might be rescue remedy or herbal formula which may also help bring on labour, please see your health professional for advice on herbs.
Just wanted to make clear about dosage as it is a little different for circumstance after birth, unless you are in unbearable pain and the issue is acute do not dose every 15 mins, doses should be once or twice a day depending on circumstance. If you have question about dosage on a particular issue don't hesitate to contact me. email@example.com