Homeopathy Starter Course
What you'll learn
- Understand homeopathy and its history
- Be able to take a case within the home among family only
- Have a better understanding of homeopathy and how it works
- learn about multiple remedies and when best to use them
- learn how to use a homeopathic basic kit
- pen and paper if you want to take notes
The course will teach you the basic level of using homeopathic remedies for acute conditions such as vomiting, ear infection, gastric problem, cold, flus, coughs etc.
This course is for mothers and fathers who want basic knowledge to save time and money by being able to prescribe a homeopathic remedy to their children and themselves when needed.
learning about how to take a case effectively on family only so that the correct remedy can be chosen, how to use a materia medica booklet and learning multiple remedies in detail.
course material will be provided and the course will be presented in video/ slide format.
The course will take you a few hours but can be done in your own time and watched as many times and you want.
So if you want to learn how to use the basic homeopathic kit or thinking of getting a kit to use then this course is for you.
Please remember after this course you will NOT be able to practice homeopathy as a practitioner that takes years of learning. This is an overview of Homeopathy and how to use the remedies on your self and family members for things like colds and flus.
To study Homeopathy and become a homeopath you must attend an accredited collage.
Who this course is for:
- Those who are interested in homeopathy
- Those with some knowledge of homeopathy who want to expand there knowledge
- Those with a basic homeopathic kit who want to learn how to use it better.
- Beginners to homeopathy that wants to learn how to use it.
Sarah Kottmann is a Homeopath, Nutritionist and Reiki practitioner. She has training from Tafe as a Vet qualified teacher and want others be able to take ownership of their health by educating them on ways of using homeopathy within the home for everyday illness or certain circumstances such as childbirth or travel.