Homemade Italian Cooking Course with Italians
What you'll learn
- Cooking Homemade Italian Recipes
- Completing the course you’ll be able to cook really “al dente “pasta ,to prepare 7 traditional Italian dishes: a red sauce and a white sauce, a meat and a vegetable dish and a dessert
- There are no course requirements just follow our step-by-step recipes
Introduction to Toscana Mia Italian Home - Made Cooking Course with Italians
Completing the course you’ll be able to cook really “al dente “pasta , to prepare 5 traditional Italian dishes: a red sauce and a white sauce, a meat and a vegetable dish and a dessert. And extras.
The course is based on the traditional way of organizing a meal in a Italian family where most people want pasta, some meat, some vegetables and if you have guests you offer a dessert.
So in this course we are going to prepare:
· Red Sauce :Tomato and Black Olives Sauce
· White Sauce:Mushroom Sauce
· We teach you how to choose and cook dry pasta .
· Bell Peppers/Capsicum Stuffed with Rice
· Black Cherry and Pistachio Gelato /Italian Ice Cream
We’ll see also the different way of measuring our ingredients and -most important, how to prepare a good “soffritto” to start our pasta sauce or meat dish.
You may find two names for the ingredients trying to welcome the variants of the English language.
We have add a new recipe : Italian Ciabatta Bread
Who this course is for:
- Single, Couples, Families, and Friends interested in traditional Italian Cooking
Simonetta and Paola have taught Italian Hands on Cooking Classes in Florence and Chianti wine region for over 10 years We,Simonetta and Paola ,are two Italian sisters. We define ourselves this way because our father was from Puglia, our mother from Veneto with family all over the territory. For years we changed cities of residence for our father's work and then stopped in Florence and Chianti. Our background is, therefore, from North to South of Italy, and this brought us to a vast knowledge of typical Italian dishes.
Simonetta- degree in biology and therefore the scientific mentality
Paola -degree in modern languages so the anthropological mentality.
As children, we started cooking with our mother, our neighbours. Then the interest went to understand the ingredients, their origin, their characteristics but also the needs of people for food intolerances ,for diets or for the short time that people have to cook.
Since 2002 in Toscana Mia, we organize Italian Hands-Onn Italian Cooking classes to guests from all over the world.
Our homemade cooking, realized in Tuscany with organic products from our garden, can be prepared when back home.
Magazine from various countries talked about us; we appeared in TV programs, we worked with well -known chefs.