Home Wine Making for Complete Beginners
What you'll learn
- To learn the process of making wine in your home
- Understand the pitfalls and merits of wine making approaches
- Basic wine making materials - will be detailed in course and cost less than $45 for a whole kit.
- Ability to view .PDF files - download this free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
- Ability to view PowerPoint Files should you wish to print out the course details - download this free here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=13
- Ability to view Microsoft Word Files should you wish to access the 80 wine recipes approx. at the end of the course. Download this free here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=4
Home Wine Making For Complete Beginners is a course designed to familiarize individuals with the joys of home winemaking! You CAN make wines of your own choice in your home, at an affordable price, to your own palette.
You will require several items to make wine, however, these are readily available from your highstreet stores, or if not, then on ebay etc.. you could be making wines of your choice within the next few days.
Length / duration:
Structured as a mix of video tutorials, showing you recorded footage of actual wines being made in a home kitchen, for your convenience there are fact slideshows and several text documents for your referral for conversion rates etc..
Why take this course? Why surely everyone has at some time wanted to make or thought of making a wine of their own design in their home? This course will facilitate your understanding to adequately do this and stay with you for the duration of memory. Make wine again and again in your home at a fraction of the costs of local bars, and entertainment venues. Stock your own supply in your home and welcome friends and family to the wonders you can make.. Its a journey, and one we'll equip you to start in good company.
Who this course is for:
Ian is 39 years old, raised in Northern England, a British national since birth, he graduated in 1999 from Liverpool John Moores University with a 2.1 degree in Economics. Having a subsequent career in the Financial Services Industry, remaining of CertPFS qualified status and a certified Microsoft Office 2010 professional he has had an ongoing interest in Data manipulation for some time. For several years Ian has been involved in teaching English to ESOL individuals at a local center. He plans to take his teaching certificates officially soon and hold both qualified teacher and TEFL status. In addition he admires those able to program computers and aspires to be able to do the same. With interests as wide ranging as Oriental Studies and Squash, there is too much to write here...