Herbalism :: Medicinal Kitchen Herbs/Spices [Certificate]
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 3 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Better care for yourself and your family
- Increase overall health and well-being
- Help prevent chronic disease by reducing oxidation and inflammation
- Support the healing of chronic conditions through food
- Reduce medical bills and visits by treating acute, non-emergency situations at home
- The only course requirements are an open mind and eagerness to treat many ailments at home.
Our kitchens are a store-house of herbs and spices that greatly improve our health. Do you have basil, oregano, cinnamon, thyme or garlic in your kitchen? Most kitchens are stocked with these valuable and well-known ingredients for health. And they are just a few of the many herbs and spices that we will cover in this course. We will talk about what they are used for and the best ways to use them and how they improve your health.
We often think that spices and herbs are included in recipes for flavor, but actually many of them were initially incorporated into the food we eat for their medicinal and health giving qualities.
Cultures throughout history have effectively treated health illnesses and injuries at home with herbs and spices. They are excellent for preventative, non-emergency and complementary medicine.
All of the herbs and spices in this course have been scientifically shown to be effective and to be very safe.
Using Herbs and spices as medicine is no more difficult than making an easy recipe or even simply steeping a cup of tea. For our own health and healing, we should use them often.
So jump right in to the course to start taking better care of your health today.
- This course is for those who want to learn basic home health care using what they have on hand in their kitchens
- This course is for those who want to increase their overall health and well-being through food
- This course is not intended for those wanting to treat serious conditions
Mint is both energizing and calming at the same time making it more than just a great tasting herb.
Together we will make Aztec cocoa, a healthy, spicy drink you'll enjoy drinking often.
Pickled garlic is the most delicious medicine and one of the best was to take this incredible food.