Herbalism :: Cold & Flu Remedies [Certificate]
- 38 mins on-demand video
- 6 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Decrease your chances of getting a cold or flu
- Decrease length and severity of illness if you do get sick
- Make powerfully immune boosting recipes that taste great
- Make home remedies specifically for sore throat, cough, sinus congestion, fever and/or ear infections
- Know which remedies are antibacterial and antiviral
- Be stocked and prepared for the cold and flu season ahead
- The student only needs an open mind and a desire to be healthy.
There are many home health remedies available to us that are simple to make or take at home that can truly lessen the severity and length of a cold or flu illness. Many of these are recipes passed down from our grandmothers and have been used for hundreds of years. Even though many of these health remedies are folk medicine, their effectiveness has been backed up by science.
These home remedies don’t just simply mask symptoms like pharmaceuticals or contain unwanted side effects. They really are working with the whole body to boost the immune system and are extremely effective antibacterials and antivirals. They shine at helping to build and restore the health of the system.
In this course, we will cover the foods and teas to get you through the cold and flu season. This includes simple recipes to make before the season begins and really simple recipes once you or someone you care for becomes sick. We will also go through what you can buy at the store to have on hand.
In this course, I also cover various protocols for each type of symptom, sore throat, respiratory congestion, fever and ear infections. Finally and most importantly, I go through that best ways to avoid becoming sick in the first place.
So join me in this highly informative course. When cold and flu season hits this year, you’ll be glad you did!
- This course is for those that have ever had or cold or flu
- This course is for those that want to prevent getting a cold or flu
- This course is for those that want to lessen the severity and duration of a cold or flu
Fire Cider contains the perfect blend of decongesting and immune boosting ingredients.
The ingredients of ginger and honey make a wonderful and delicious cold and flu remedy that can be made ahead of time or once an illness strikes.