Buying a Home in Rapid City and the Black Hills
- A desire to learn about how to buy a home in the Rapid City and Black Hills with a professional real estate Agent. Course provided by experienced, local REALTOR.
Buying real estate is a process with many moving parts and pieces. By slowing it down, taking it piece by piece, Tristan and his WHITEBOARD de-mystifies the process and gives you power and understanding to make educated decisions. And relieves some stress along the way. From the decision to buy a house, finding an agent, buying the house all the way to the closing table, Tristan makes it sound easy and fun.
Note that these videos reflect the process as it relates to the Rapid City area real estate market. Other states have different laws and procedures that may not be the same as South Dakota.
Tristan is a licensed real estate agent in the State of South Dakota with Mindful Living Realty, Rapid City SD. (required disclosure... :)
- Anyone looking to buy a home in the area. First time homebuyers and those who haven't bought in a while. Things are always changing!
- How to Buy a House - The First Step!02:18
- What is the Best Website to Find Homes Online?03:41
- The 8 Steps of the Homebuying Process02:01
- The Benefits of the Face to Face Buyer Consult02:26
- Who Should you Hire as Your Real Estate Agent?02:55
- I Have to Sign Paperwork to Hire an Agent??02:56
- What does a Real Estate Agent DO?02:54
- Do I HAVE to Get Preapproved Before Home Shopping?02:14
- 3 Myths Exposed about the Preapproval Process03:09
- Ready to Look at Homes! How Do We Do That?03:07
- Buy a For Sale by Owner or New Construction Home?03:07
- Why Does This Home Still Say "Active" Online?03:20
- How Do I Make an Offer on a House?01:54
- The Offer is IN! Now What?01:38
- Can I Use Digital Signatures to Buy My Home?03:46
- What is a Home Inspection?02:36
- How Do We Negotiate Home Inspection Items?02:44
- But Doesn't the Appraisal Inspect the Home for Me?02:02
- Why you SHOULD get a Home Inspection.02:09
- Confirm you Can Get Insurance on Your Purchase!02:34
- 6 Insurance Red Flags on Any House03:38
- What Does my Lender Do in My Home Purchase?02:19
- What is a Home Appraisal?03:06
- Don't Get Sunk with these 5 Home Appraisal Issues03:31
- What is Title Insurance and Why Do I Need It?03:20
- Do I Need a Home Property Survey?03:03
- What Happens During the Final Walk Through?02:03
- CLOSING DAY!!01:59
Tristan started his real estate career in 2006 as an assistant to a local commercial real estate agent. Since then, he has transitioned into residential real estate sales and has helped many families get into (and out of) their homes in the Rapid City area. His wife, Sarah, joined him in 2010 and the Emond Team was born.
In 2016, Tristan and Sarah opened up their own independent real estate firm called Mindful Living Realty. They are building a platform for agents to build their own business without being overloaded with rules and fees.
The customer experience and relationship are the most important aspects of their business. Reviews on zillow and google showcase the love their clients have for going above and beyond the call of duty, their easy going style, and simply getting things done right.
They continue to go above and beyond in social media, video and other channels.
Mindful Living Realty. Real Estate with a Purpose.