The transcription industry has always been a lucrative place to work, meet clients, increase your knowledge and improve your skills. Many of us have been in this industry for a long time, some a decade or so even, but how would you like to be a transcriptionist working at home?
Sure, working for a company has a lot of benefits, but seen from a different angle, home-based transcription has several unique benefits too. We'll look at a home-based transcription from a whole new perspective, not just skill-wise.
Due to the ongoing global pandemic, any work-from-home job is a blessing, and transcription, due to its low technical requirements, is a good job to not only pay bills, but build your skill and relationships.
What you will learn:
• Transcription, what it and the different types and kinds.
• How to build relationships with your client/s.
• What you'll need if you want to work at home.
• Tips about working on a transcript.
• Improving your typing skills.
• How to manage your time even if you're working at home.
• Conducting a feasibility study if the home-based transcription is for you.
• A whole new understanding of home-based transcription.
Who this course is for:
Anyone who is interested in working as a transcriptionist.
Anyone who is considering working at home.
Everyone looking for an opportunity to work from home.