Home Automation using Arduino, Smart Phone App and JARVIS AI
What you'll learn
- Learn basics of Arduino
- Learn to control Arduino using Python
- Learn to build Jarvis AI
- Automate various tasks
- Learn to build communication between PC and Arduino
- Learn to Bluetooth module with Arduino
- Learn to build Simple Apps for your Phone
- Do Home Automation using Jarvis AI
- Control Electronics using Voice Recognition from your Smart Phone
- Control Electronics using Switch App on your Smart Phone
- No programming experience is needed. But having a little knowledge of general programming concepts like variables, loops will be great.
Give a moment of your thought to following questions.
Want to automate your Home?
Want to control your Home Electronics remotely?
Want to build Android Apps for doing your simple tasks?
Want to build your own JARVIS AI Assistant? That can do your biding for you just like in movies.
Are you inspired by the cool technology used in the movies?
Do you love the AI Assistant used in spy and superhero movies?
If your answer to all of these questions is a big "YESSS!", then this course is right for you and you are in the right place.
After completion of this course, you will learn:
Learn basics of Arduino
How to convert your Home into a Smart Home?
Learn Basic to Intermediate level python.
How to build chat-bots?
How to build an AI Assistant?
How to transform your Computer into JARVIS?
How to make the Computer do your work?
How to control your Home Electronics using JARVIS from your Computer?
How to build Android Apps easily without any complex programming logics?
How to build a Switch App to Control your Home from Smart Phone?
How to build a Voice Recognition App to Control your Home from Smart Phone?
Note: If you have any questions related to the course then ask them away in the Discussion Section below.
I believe that
"One must get knowledge whenever he is given the opportunity."
Knowledge must be shared as It is our sacred duty.
Till next time,
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has a little passion for Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Anyone who wants to do project based learning for Arduino.
- Anyone who wants to learn more about using different components with Microcontrollers.
- Someone interested in Home Automation
- Developers working on Internet of Things Projects
- Python programmers who want to build home automation projects with the Arduino
- Beginners to electronics
- Electronics Hobbyists and Prototypers
I spend most of my time as artificial intelligence and machine learning engineer with a focus on applying AI to everyday life, although I have also been known as a data scientist, graphic designer and software engineer on the free-lancing platform.
I received my bachelor's degree in mechatronics engineering with a special interest in machine learning and robotics.
I am a self-taught programmer. So I am well aware of all of your problems because I have faced them myself. I have a firm grip over many programming languages like scratch, c++ and python.
I've created deep learning models to predict click-through rate and user behaviour, as well as for image and signal processing and modelling text.
I have created chatbots for many local businesses which include food shops and local factories. I have also done graphic designing jobs for many businesses.
I have taught undergraduate and graduate students in statistics, machine learning, algorithms, calculus, computer graphics, and physics for students attending universities such as NUST, AIR University, Comsats and many other.