- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Perform a range of body weight exercises
- Perform a range of exercises without the need of special equipment
- Know how to perform a variety of stretching exercises
- The basics of weight management
- The basic requirements of a good diet
- An office desk
- An office chair
- Floor space approx 2 x 2 meters
- Items to be used as weights in some workouts such as tins of food or filled water bottles
Do you work at home or in a office but find it difficult to find the time to exercise?
Are you wanting to lose weight, trim up, build some muscle but having trouble getting to the gym regular?
Perhaps you don't have access to a gym or special equipment?
Or maybe you have a busy work, social or family life stopping you from getting to the gym?
If any of the above apples to you then this course is for you! This course is designed for the busy desk worker who finds it difficult to leave the desk but would still like to get in shape to be fit and healthy.
Follow along to 10 full body exercise workouts and 5 stretching programs to help burn calories, tone up and get into shape. You don't need any special equipment and can perform these workouts in your working environment.
There are so many benefits for being a fitter and healthier worker. These include:
- Being more productive due to increased health (better immune system, less time off)
- Reduced stress. Exercising releases dopamine making people happier reducing the chances of burning out.
- Better mental capacity. Taking a break to do something unrelated to the work being performed gives the brain a deserved break.
You'll not only have access to instructional exercise videos, you'll also learn about the basics of diet and nutrition too so you'll be equip with the necessary knowledge to eat healthy.
Working out to the exercise routines provided will help you burn calories, become stronger and feel more engernised. Stretching regularly will help blood flow to the areas that stiffen up when sat at a chair and desk for long periods of time, increasing range of motion and help make muscles flexible, strong, and healthy over time.
This way you'll be a fitter, healthier and more productive worker.
- Home and office workers who want to get fit
- Anybody who wants to exercise without the need of special equipment
- Busy professionals who find it difficult to to find the time to exercise