Holistic Dog - Treating K9 Pain, Stress & Ailments Naturally
What you'll learn
- You will learn how veterinary acupuncture, animal acupressure, animal reiki, laser and chiropractic medicine can help your dog.
- You will learn about herbal, homeopathic remedies and supplements used for dogs with pain.
- Learn about natural remedies for canine arthritis and hip dysplasia.
- Learn about natural remedies for dogs with allergies and intestinal upsets.
- You will learn basic K9 anatomy and common western drugs used in veterinary medicine for pain.
- You will learn about K9 nutrition as well as how to make your home a happy healthy environment for your pets.
- You will also learn how aromatherapy, crystals and music can help your pets.
- You will learn how to manage K9 stress and anxiety naturally.
- Treating K9 Cancer with Alternative Medicine
- Medicinal Mushrooms for cancer prevention, treatment and boosting the immune system.
- New Bonus Section: The benefits of CBD oil for pets
- Please note you will NOT learn how to do acupuncture on your dog. Licensed acupuncturists attend years of grad school plus internship before they are licensed.
- Please note this is not a class about dog training.
- You should be a dog lover!
Holistic Dog - Treating K9 Pain, Stress & Ailments Naturally: Taught by veterinary acupuncturist, herbalist & author Jeanie Mossa MS. LAc owner of Four Paws Acupuncture in Salem MA.
Learn how holistic therapies and alternative medicine can help ease dog pain, stress, anxiety and common ailments such as allergies, intestinal upsets, arthritis, hip and elbow dysplasia, K9 cancer and more.
This 3. 5 hour course will cover several different modalities of natural solutions to help you make the best decision on which is best for your dog. Here are some of the topics that will be covered:
Veterinary Acupuncture - how it works and the benefits.
Traditional Chinese Medicine
Herbal Medicine for dogs in pain, arthritis, common ailments and K9 cancer
Traditional Chinese Herbal Liniments used for canine pain and arthritis
CBD Oil for Pets
Medicinal Mushrooms for pets
Homeopathic Remedies for dogs
Bach Flower Remedies
Natural Solutions for Canine Stress & Anxiety
Remedies for Dogs with Allergies
K9 Nutrition with Recipes
Aromatherapy for pets
Crystal Therapy for pets
Creating a happy healthy home for you and your pets
Basic K9 anatomy
Western medication used for common K9 ailments and their side effects
Alternative therapies for canine cancer
Bonus Class: Acupressure Points for Stress & Anxiety
NEW! Create a Pet Friendly Garden
This class is for dog owners, dog walkers, dog trainers, vet techs and those who work with dogs who want to learn more about holistic veterinary medicine.
Please note: several therapies discussed such as acupuncture and chiropractic medicine must be performed by a licensed practitioner. In this class you will NOT learn how to do acupuncture or how to give your dog a chiropractic adjustment. However, I will give you information on how to find a licensed practitioner.
If you have any questions about the class feel free to contact me. Please note I cannot answer specific questions about your dog nor diagnose your pets.
I hope you and your dog enjoys this class.
jeanie mossa MS, LAc
Jeanie Mossa MS, LAc is a licensed acupuncturist, herbalist and Reiki master. Owner of Four Paws Acupuncture in Salem MA and Laughing Wu Media. She has written six books on holistic medicine and also taught veterinary acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine for dogs to acupuncturists and veterinarians.
Jeanie has been treating people and animals with holistic medicine for more than 25 years.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn more about treating their dog with holistic therapies and alternative medicine
- Dog owners, Dog walkers, Pet sitters, Vet Techs, Dog Trainers, Dog lovers, Animal Rescue Groups
- All dog owners with dogs who suffer with pain, arthritis, hip or elbow dysplasia, back and knee pain.
- Dog owners with dogs who have allergies or intestinal problems.
- Dog owners with dogs who have been diagnosed with cancer.
Jeanie Mossa MS. LAc, is the founder of Four Paws Acupuncture, a veterinary Traditional Chinese Medicine practice north of Boston. She is an acupuncturist, herbalist and author with over 25 years of experience treating animals and humans with holistic medicine. She is co-author of: BARKOPAEDIA: The Canine Book of Knowledge and The Misery Journal: Finding Patterns in Your Aches & Pains.
She holds a masters degree (MS) in Traditional Oriental Medicine from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and has completed the Animal Acupuncture certification program at New England School of Acupuncture. She is a former faculty member of the Canadian College of Oriental Medicine (Toronto, Canada). Jeanie is a certified Reiki practitioner as well as a certified Fairyologist!
She has written and illustrated six books and created several online classes. In her spare time, Jeanie is also an artist and owner of Practical Magic Salem featuring one of a kind jewelry, mixed media and art dolls.
The Four Paws Acupuncture and Practical Magic Salem websites are now nesting at NatureRealmPortal dot com.
Jeanie lives in Salem MA with her familiar, Nubi juan Kenobi and their menagerie of imaginary goats magical creatures.
Books by Jeanie Mossa
Barkopaedia: The Canine Book of Knowledge by Jeanie Mossa with Norman Kraft Available on Amazon
The Misery Journal: Finding Patterns in Your Aches & Pains: by Jeanie Mossa with Norman Kraft Available on Amazon
The Screaming Uterus - An Alternative Approach to Healing Your Uterus available on Kindle
Dr. Calamari's Guide to the Herbs, Minerals and Bugs of China (Out of print)
Whispers of the O'Fae Art & Affirmations for the Wounded Inner Child Available on Amazon
The Woof & Warp of Canine Pain: by Jeanie Mossa, with Norman Kraft, Available on Amazon