Holistic Dog - Treating K9 Pain, Stress & Ailments Naturally
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn how veterinary acupuncture, animal acupressure, animal reiki, laser and chiropractic medicine can help your dog. Bonus section- Treating K9 Cancer with Alternative Medicine.
- Please note you will NOT learn how to do acupuncture on your dog. Licensed acupuncturists have at least 3-4 years of grad school plus internship before they are licensed.
- You will learn about herbal, homeopathic remedies and supplements used for K9 pain, allergies and intestinal upsets.
- You will learn basic K9 anatomy and common western drugs used in veterinary medicine for pain.
- You will learn about K9 nutrition as well as how to make your home a happy healthy environment for your pets.
- You will also learn how aromatherapy, crystals and music can help your pets.
- You will learn how to manage K9 stress and anxiety naturally.
- Bonus Section: Treating K9 Cancer with Alternative Medicine
- You should be a dog lover!
Learn how holistic therapies and alternative medicine can help ease dog pain, stress, anxiety and common ailments such as allergies, intestinal upsets, arthritis, hip and elbow dysplasia cancer and more.
This course will cover several different modalities of natural solutions to help you make the best decision on which is best for your dog. Here are some of the topics that will be covered:
Traditional Chinese Medicine
Bach Flower Remedies
K9 Nutrition with Recipes
Creating a happy healthy home for you and your pets
Basic K9 anatomy.
Western medication used for common K9 ailments and their side effects.
Bonus class: Alternative therapies for K9 cancer.
This class is for dog owners, dog walkers, dog trainers, vet techs and those who work with dogs who want to learn more about holistic veterinary medicine.
Please note: several therapies discussed such as acupuncture and chiropractic medicine must be performed by a licensed practitioner. In this class you will NOT learn how to do acupuncture or how to give your dog a chiropractic adjustment. However, I will give you information on how to find a licensed practitioner.
If you have any questions about the class feel free to contact me. Please note I cannot answer specific questions about your dog nor diagnose your pets.
I hope you and your dog enjoys this class.
jeanie mossa MS, L.Ac.
Jeanie Mossa MS, L.Ac., is a licensed acupuncturist, herbalist and Reiki master. Owner of Four Paws Acupuncture in Salem MA and Practical Magic Salem. She has written four books on holistic medicine and also taught veterinary acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine for dogs to acupuncturists and veterinarians.
Jeanie has been treating people and animals with holistic medicine for more than 25 years.
- Anyone who wants to learn more about treating their dog with holistic therapies and alternative medicine
- Dog owners, Dog walkers, Pet sitters, Vet Techs, Dog Trainers, Dog lovers, Animal Rescue Groups
- All dog owners with dogs who suffer with pain, arthritis, hip or elbow dysplasia, back and knee pain.
- Dog owners with dogs who have allergies or intestinal problems.
- Dog owners with dogs who have been diagnosed with cancer.