HTML for Beginners
- A computer
Learn responsive web design using HTML5 and CSS.
Start from the very basics of HTML5 by learning what it is, why it's something you should learn and the new elements that have been added to HTML.
Build a Real Website
In this course you will learn how to create a real-life responsive website using PSD to HTML5.
- Web developers
- Web designers
- What Is HTML?02:55
- Introduction to HTML502:59
- Getting the Browser00:41
- Getting the Editor00:48
- Setting Up the Editor01:19
- HTML5 Structure - Creating 'Hello World'04:36
- The DOM02:09
- Customizing the Editor01:32
- Self Closing Tags01:21
- Commenting Code02:21
- Block Level Elements08:41
- Line Breaks and Spacing04:49
- Span Element and Text Modifiers02:37
- Linking to the Top of a Page04:46
- The Basics of Forms09:54
- Placeholder vs. Value02:31
- Radio Buttons, Checkboxes, the Select Element and Textareas08:22
- New HTML5 Input Types08:52
- HTML5 Input Attributes15:43
- Action Attribute03:39
- GET vs. POST03:12
- Using an Image for the Submit Button04:05
- Project: Creating a Hotel Booking Form18:45
- HTML5 Semantics04:31
- Meter and Progress Elements03:09
- Introduction to HTML5 Audio04:14
- Introduction to HTML5 Video03:27
- Request a Course00:20
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1,200,000+ students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 800+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.