History of Scientific Development in Islamic Golden Age
What you'll learn
- Islamic Golden Age
- Golden Age of Islamic History
- Scientific Development in Golden Age of Islamic History
- What was House of Wisdom (Bayt Al Hikmah).
- How "House of Wisdom" advanced in science.
- What was the reason behind the Muslims being so passionate about science in Golden Age of Islamic History
- How Algebra was developed by Muhammad Ibn e Musa Al Khwarzami in Golden Age of Islamic History
- The Compendious Book on Calculation by Completion and Balancing
- Development of Cubic Equations, Binomial Theorem and Trigonometry (GPS Systems) by Ibn Khayam in Golden Age of Islamic History
- Difference between Astronomy and Astrology and their relationship with Islam.
- Discoveries in the Astronomy and Invention of Astrolabe.
- What were the myths about geography in Golden Age of Islamic History?
- How Geography is developed in the beginning of Islamic History
- Did Christopher Columbus discovered that the earth is round?
- What is the myth about Christopher Columbus?
- Did Christopher Columbus really discovered America?
- How Muslims made an accurate world map without GPS in Golden Age of Islamic History
- What was the early concept of Disease before Golden Age of Islamic History?
- Who wrote "The Canon of Medicine“ and how it changed the perspective towards disease
- What was the early Concept of Light before Golden Age of Islamic History
- Ibn Al Haytham works in optics: "Book of Optics"
- Learn about the Scientific Developments in Golden Age of Islamic History 800 AD to 1400 AD
- Who was Ptolemy?
- What were the ideas of Greek philosophers about the Astronomy.
- What is Astrolabe and how it was invented in Golden Age of Islamic History
- Who was Al Bairuni?
- There are No Course Requirements or Prerequisites, as the course contains knowledge Understandable for a Begineer
This course is entirely on History of Islamic Golden Age and Scientific Developments, that took place in the Islamic Golden Age, from 800 AD to 1400 AD and how Muslims helped in making the world the better place through science and technology.
What you should expect from the course:
What is House of Wisdom (Bayt Al Hikmah) in Islamic Golden Age?
Learn about Abbasid Caliphate Ma'mun.
What were his ideas about Science and Technology in Islamic Golden Age?
How Al Ma'mun managed to gather the scholars from all over the world in Islamic Golden Age?
What was given to a scholar for translating a book into Arabic in Islamic Golden Age?
What is a role of scholarship in a life of a pious Muslim?
Did Prophet Muhammad encouraged the path of Knowledge?
Why Muslim Scientist were so determined about the learning Science in Islamic Golden Age?
How learning knowledge, relates to the closeness to Allah?
Who was Muhammad Ibn e Mosa Al Khwarzami?
Al-jabr means “completion”What was de facto system?
What was Indian System and how was it corrected by Muhammad Ibn e Mosa Al Khwarzami?
What is “The Compendious Book on Calculation by Completion and Balancing”?
What Al Jabr Means?
Who was Omer Khayyam?
How the method of solving cubic equation was developed in Islamic Golden Age?
Discovery of Binomial Theorem?
Discovery of trigonometry?
Even 1000 years ago, how all mosques of Muslims are now being found to point directly to Macca?
What is difference between Astronomy and Astrology?
How People in early times confused Astronomy with Astrology?
What is Astronomy?
What is Astrology?
What is relationship of Astronomy with Islam?
What is relationship of Astrology with Islam?
What is Contemplation?
What encouraged Muslims to study Astronomy in Islamic Golden Age?
Who was Ptolemy? and what were his ideas about the Astronomy?
Who was Al Bairuni? and how he corrected Ptolemy?
What is Astrolabe? and how was it invented in Islamic Golden Age?
Did Christopher Columbus discovered that the earth is round or was it known from the ancient times?
How sailors discovered that the earth is flat?
How Muslims calculated the circumference of earth accurately 1000 years ago?
How Muslims calculated the diameter of earth accurately 1000 years ago?
Muslim's Voyages around the world in Islamic Golden Age.
How Muslims of Golden Age managed to make an accurate world map without GPS and Satellites.
What was the early Concept of Diseases in Islamic Golden Age?
How the ancient people believed the concept of diseases in Islamic Golden Age?
How this concept was corrected?
Who was Ibn e Sina and how he viewed Disease.
What was his conclusion on spreading of diseases.
What is “The Canon of Medicine”?
What is the connection between mental and physical health?
All of these Topics & Questions will be answered in this course and many more. so ENROLL NOW in course "History of Islamic Golden Age and Scientific Developments".
Who this course is for:
- Any person who is enthusiastic about learning the History is recommended to have this course.
- Any person who has some interest in science is encouraged to have this course.
- Any Muslim who wants to learn about the achievements of Muslim Scientists of the golden age.
My Name is Syed Haider Noor Bukhari I am 21 years old and I am an Automotive Engineer.
I have a Bachelor Degree in Automotive Engineering. I am a member of Society of Automotive Engineers and American Society of Mechanical Engineers in UET.
Feel free to contact me on any topic related to Automotive Engineering and Aerospace Engineering as I am truly interested in these fields.
I hope you enjoy my courses and learn from them.