Hiring Your Team: Recruitment and Selection Specialist
What you'll learn
- Design effective job ads and analyse costs of advertising.
- Distinguish concepts of Recruitment, Selection, Competency, Skill, Responsibility, Duty and Task.
- Conduct Job Tests, Interviews and Work Sampling for blue and white collar jobs.
- Develop standard operating procedures for recruitment and selection.
- Develop and use criteria for successful hiring.
- Use Behavioral Interview Questions for selection.
- Increase goodwill of your company in view of applicants.
- All terms are explained in to the point way. MS Word and Excel are used for demonstration. Everybody can follow along whether new or expert user.
Learn the techniques used by Top Companies to recruit the right Talent for the success of their organizations.
The course is equally valuable for management professionals, Human Resource practitioners, job applicants, and small business owners.
The content is conveyed is easy to understandable terms.
The course is based on practical things i.e. how-to-do approach not only theoretical concepts.
After taking the course, you will be able to clearly understand the difference between role and responsibility, you will be able to develop job descriptions which, in turn, are a base for successful recruitment and justified pay structure.
You will also learn how Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities make difference in hiring your team and how they are measured.
You will not only be able to create effective job advertisements but will also find cost-effective job announcement channels.
You will also learn to create fillable job application forms for online availability.
You will also learn how to measure the skill of technical candidates using a simple Work Sampling Technique.
Finally, you will learn to create Standard Operating Procedure for your tested Recruitment and Selection Activities. This practice will make sure that when people change in your team, the system stays in place and performance does not fall down.
Who this course is for:
- Those who hate reading long over 200 pages theoretical books and want practical demonstration.
- Those who want to streamline their process of hiring.
- Those who want to expand their knowledge of good practices in hiring.
- Those who are running a business.
- Those who are applying for recruitment professional jobs.
- Those who can't formulate criteria and forms.
I have a challenging employment record of working in service and manufacturing units where I had been able to work with offices and operations departments closely. Having worked as lead coordinator for quality management and improvement programs gave me broad vision of how organizations excel. Always worked directly with CEO's for Policy Formulation and Implementation.