Hiring & Managing Performance to Build a Great Team
What you'll learn
- Learn a comprehensive hiring process
- Learn effective recruiting strategies
- Understand the process from the point of view of the new employee
- Learn to create a winning plan for the new employee and for your business
- Learn how to do a performance review
- Business owners who want to overcome typical challenges to grow their business
If you are a busy entrepreneur or professional, you will benefit from these easy steps to optimize your time managing employees and getting the best out of your people. It is typical for small business owners to assume that they have hired the wrong person when in reality the issue is employee management. This course will provide you with insights that will benefit your hiring process as much as your employee management skills.
• Learn effective hiring strategies
• Learn powerful insights of the hiring process
• Understand how to prepare and deal with new employees
• Learn how to create clear expectations and assess performance
• Learn how to do a performance review
Who this course is for:
- Small business owners
Perry Wilson, PMP
After spending 32 years in the corporate world, Perry gained experience and expertise in all aspects of sales and people leadership.
Taking the skills she learned as a corporate leader, and applying them to the needs of the business owner, Perry realized that there was the opportunity to provide the small business owner with the same tools and skills that are part of a successful corporation. She partnered with Elena and adapted everything she learned to create the Business Growth Essentials curriculum.
"I know with the right tools, anyone can achieve their dreams."
Elena MacGregor, CDG
Elena has been in business for over 20 years. During this time, she has developed the expertise to manage and lead great teams. Realizing that the skills that she has gained are hugely valuable for business owners of any size, she partnered with Perry to create a learning community for entrepreneurs.
She started without any business experience and struggled through the growing pains of running a business just like most entrepreneurs. By helping entrepreneurs learn these critical skills she hopes to save them time and money so that they can focus on what they do best and enjoy the success of their businesses.
“The difference between success and failure is only a few skills. Our goal is to provide access to greatness for everyone.”