Hire Freelancers to do work for you. Hire right, hire well.
What you'll learn
- HIRE Freelancers in order to make your life easier
- STOP being trapped in your office job due to lack of resources!
- STOP being stuck in Your Own business due to lack of resources!
- LEARN How to Run Your Business using Freelancers
- FIND the Best Freelancers
- DECIDE upon the best freelancer to suit your needs
- CHOOSE the best payment method for you and your Freelancer
- FIGURE OUT Your First Steps
- ESTABLISH a Long Term relationship with freelancers to push your business forward and help you earn more money
- LEVERAGE experts in all fields available via the internet
- This course is for everyone who would like to hire freelancers in order to save time, money and effort, or even to earn money
This course will show you How to outsource to experts available all over the world who can help your business or personal life, save you money, save you time, and even earn you money.
Learn How to:
Figure out what should be hired out
Find the right people for Your job
Hire these Freelancers
Keep these Freelancers happy
Replicate this, over and over!
Find the best talent all over the world!
Don't limit Yourself due to Geography! There are super-talented people all over the world!
Freelancers truly are experts in their fields, and they are available (almost always online) for you to hire. And yet, usually, when you ask someone if they outsource to Freelancers, they reply with some horror story, or some reason or another as to why they cannot and will not delegate to Freelancers.
And they're not wrong!
Many things can go wrong when outsourcing to Freelancers, and many things do! On the other hand, when things go smoothly, the relationships can be extremely beneficial for both parties, becoming more and more so over time.
This course aims to guide you through figuring out what to outsource to freelancers, how to find those freelancers, how to hire and communicate with them, as well as how to ensure that they deliver exactly what you're looking for.
This course is structured to serve as reference material, so you can go through the whole course in around one week, but, as your career progresses, you will probably want to go back for refreshers, so to see how various steps can apply to your new situation.
Most of this course will be taught via videos, with some written notes and explanations for those wishing to go further in depth in their career as a freelance translator.
By the end of this course, you will be able to use your knowledge in order to hire Freelancers for all sorts of jobs. You will know what sort of jobs to start outsourcing for, how to find the right freelancers, and how to keep them happy once you've found them.
The world is becoming increasingly global, while jobs are less and less secure, and the Internet is, by now, near universal. Combine all these factors, and you have a perfect storm of opportunity for people who want to use Freelancers all over the world.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people who have possibly hired freelancers in the past unsuccessfully, or who would like to try hiring freelancers for the first time and do not want to waste time making mistakes.
Originally from Switzerland ??, Robert serves as Treasurer for the Carolina Association of Translators and Interpreters (CATI), is a member of the board for the Swiss Association of Charlotte, and has written books on Freelance Translation.
He has been a featured speaker at an ATA-sponsored conference, as well as the New Zealand Society of Translators and Interpreters Conference.
He worked in banking, market research, and received a Master’s degree (M.P.A.) from Cornell University in Finance. After this, he worked as a Freelance Translator and gradually set up his own Translation Agency, Lugano Translations.