Hip Hop and Urban English - Explore a new world!
What you'll learn
- Confidently understand Hip Hop vocabulary, phrases and grammar.
- Gain more fluency in conversation in English.
- Make friends and interact with people who are also passionate about Hip Hop and Urban culture.
- Understand culture more and expand your horizons.
- Connect better with people from different backgrounds/explore new perspectives hidden in language.
- A basic knowledge/understand of English is recommended, however beginners who enjoy Hip Hop and Urban music will find this course helpful.
Do you love Hip hop or urban culture? Do you want to communicate, make like minded friends and understand the culture?
You've came to the right place as this unique course will introduce you to the world of Hip Hop and urban English (The dialect of English used in Hip Hop music and within urban communities).
Explore phrases, idioms, new vocabulary and even the grammar differences between standard English and Hip Hop English.
Gain cultural insights into the world of Hip Hop.
Learn how to make friends with similar music tastes and how to greet people in Hip Hop influenced environments.
Easy to understand explanations with multiple examples.
I've even included a Hip Hop and urban music list to help you on your way to exploring new and interesting genres!
This course will allow you to explore and understand an area of English that is incredibly common in modern pop culture, yet often ignored in the classroom. Within a couple weeks of practice you will be able to easily navigate urban T.V shows, movies and most importantly (in my humble opinion) music. Even if you do not typically listen to hip-hop or urban music this course will help you relate with people from other cultures and perhaps connect with someone totally unexpected :)
So what are you waiting for? It's time to begin your Hip Hop English journey!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with a passion for Hip Hop music and culture.
- English students/speakers who want to learn something new and explore a new side of casual English.
- People curious about urban language and how it influences modern music and video.
Language teacher: TEFL qualified professional English teacher with over 4000 hours experience. My main areas of expertise include casual conversation, confidence building and presenting skills. I use a non-typical approach to get my students out there and meeting people as soon as possible.
Youtuber: Culture/Travel Vlogger - English Language Youtuber - 30,000 + Subscribers.