UPDATED on AUGUST 09, 2015
Course is about Vedic method of doing faster calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, squaring, cubing and division of numbers. Vedic math is the best Ancient Indian method to do calculations in less time and high accuracy. Students really enjoy while performing Vedic formula in Math.
This course includes Introduction to Vedic formulae and its sub formulae. Each and every formula is covered by sample problem to understand the method.
Become human Calculator with Vedic mathematics.
- Vedic mathematics is based on 16 formulae and 13 sub formulae.
- These formula and sub formula is useful, many meanings, ubiquitous and extremely effective.
- Any problem in mathematics can be easily solved by these formulae.
- In world of mathematics, Vedic mathematics is also known as mental math.
Who is the target audience?
- Students who want to do faster calculation with lesser time.
- Teachers who want to explore new method of addition, subtraction, squaring, cubing and multiplication.
- Parents who want to make their kids brilliant in addition, subtraction and multiplication.
What topics are covered in the course?
- You will come to know about history of Vedic mathematics and who discovered the Vedic mathematics
- List of 16 formulae and their sub formulae with brief meaning.
- In this course 3 formulae and their sub formulae is explained in video tutorial with sample problem. These three formulae have variety of applications in addition, subtraction, squaring, cubing and multiplication.
- Formula-1 “Ekadhikina purvena" , Formula-14 “Ekanyunena purvena" and Formula-2 “Nikhilam Navatashcaramam Dashatah" and more.
How much content is included in the course?
At this time you will get approximately 1 hour of content.
Course is updated on monthly basis and you will get more content in next month.
Hurry! The price will be increasing soon.
Are there any requirements or prerequisites to take the course?
Basic understanding of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division by conventional method.
What will you know, or be able to do, after completing the course?
Benefits of this course are:
- Calculations will become very simple and small using Vedic mathematics formulae.
- Time require to solve any problem is too short.
- you will have have less mental pressure while doing math problem.
- your confidence grows by checking answer using Vedic formula.
- Your interest towards mathematics increases, as a result you will achieves best in your study.
- You can find solution of long and complex calculation with little efforts.
- Computation speed is increased by five times after practicing Vedic mathematics.
- Your Brain/neocortex will start grow rapidly after learning Vedic mathematic.