21 Days to Learn to Embrace Being a Highly Sensitive Person
What you'll learn
- Deal with the challenges of being highly sensitive with minimal anxiety
- Create a daily ritual that will help you feel less overwhelmed
- Embrace your empathy & creativity
- Get support from other highly sensitive people and their loved ones
- Have a self-care & self-love practice
- Learn how to eat, exercise and sleep better as a highly sensitive person
- Start meditating
- Learn to do technology and social media detoxes
- Have a clear vision of their future goals
- EMBRACE AND LOVE their highly sensitive self!
- You'll just need a journal and an open mind!
So, fellow highly sensitive person, are you ready to Find Your Magic?
What does that mean exactly?
It means finding your best self & FINALLY learning to accept and embrace your sensitivity as a gift instead of a curse.
For my whole life, I have been highly sensitive. I always thought it was a bad thing. Until I started taking better care of myself and realized that it is magical being a highly sensitive person. Now I want to help others who are just like me to learn to deal with the challenges and embrace the positives of being highly sensitive.
Answer a few questions for me...
- Are you struggling to use your creative, sensitive gifts because you are stuck thinking about the challenges of being highly sensitive?
- Feeling sick, overwhelmed, unmotivated and even wish you weren't highly sensitive?
- Feel lonely because you are the only highly sensitive person you know?
If you answered yes to any of these, I can help.
Each day will contain journaling prompts to help you uncover truths about your highly sensitive self and learn to thrive. You can also share your answers to the questions with your new friends in the Facebook group. Each day may also contain tips & tricks, product recommendations, meditations, playlists, videos, fun quizzes, etc. This course is wonderful for all highly sensitive people, but I highly recommend it for those who may have just realized they are highly sensitive and are ready to gain more connection to their true self!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is highly sensitive, especially if you've just learned you are
I'm Lauren. Nice to meet you.
I am a highly sensitive person.
Ever since I was a kid, I felt different. A little lost at times. As an adult, I realized a lot of this stems from being a highly sensitive person. I also realized that I'm not alone.
Then one day I had an ah-ha moment! I wanted to help others who felt the same. I wanted to connect with them. I wanted to help them heal and be happy.
More about me...
I love dogs. Nature walks with music or an inspirational podcast are my favorite. I'm a freelance writer and I live in Michigan and love it here (anyone else?). If I were ever brave enough to do karaoke, I'd probably rap. I'm into all things natural and holistic. I love inspirational quotes, baking & my amazing husband to name a few more.