PMP Exam New Format 2022 Highly Situational (ECO+PMBOK6+7)
PMP Exam New Format 2022 Highly Situational (PMBOK 7th Edition, PMP ECO+PMBOK6) Exams Cover PMBOK 6th Edition, Agile Practice Guide, First Three Chapters, All 10 Knowledge Areas, Change Management Questions, Earned Value Management Questions, Mathematical Questions, Project Management Professional (PMP) ® Examination Content Outline, For January 2021 Exam Update, Multiple-Choices, Multiple Responses, Matching, Hotspots, Agile, And Limited Fill-In-The Blanks Practice Questions +105 Highly Situational PMP Exam Practice Questions With Detailed Explanations Based On PMBOK 6th Edition, (PMP) ® Examination Content Outline, For January 2021 Exam, + Agile Practice Guide by PMI And Other Sources. These practice exams cover 490 questions with detailed explanations.
These practice exams are created to provide the real PMP Exam experiences, and it will provide you the confidence to pass the Real PMP Exam. Also, it will lead you to close the project management knowledge gaps.
After solving each mock exam, you have to understand all the explanations carefully, it will close knowledge gaps, clear concepts, helps to understand the project management, and pass the PMP Exam.
If you are planning to appear for the PMP Exam, this course is a very good choice to help to pass the PMP exam on your first attempt.
The course contains:
- New ECO 2021 Exams+ Maths + Change Management Questions - Test 1 - 65 questions - 87 minutes are allocated for this exam.
- First 3 Chapters + Integration + Scope + Schedule Management KAs - Test 2 - 85 questions - 114 minutes are allocated for this exam.
- Cost + Quality + Resources + Communications Management Knowledge Areas - Test 3 - 85 questions - 114 minutes are allocated for this exam.
- Risk + Procurement + Stakeholder Management KA + Agile Questions - Test 4 - 85 questions - 114 minutes are allocated for this exam.
- Multiple selections, Hotspots, Agile, Hybrid, Incremental Questions - Test 5 - 60 questions - 80 minutes are allocated for this exam.
PMP Exam New Format 2022 Highly Situational (ECO+PMBOK6+ 7) Test 6 - 120 questions - 154 minutes are allocated for this exam.
All 10 Knowledge Areas:
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Change Management Questions
- Earned Value Management/Mathematical Questions
- Project Management Professional (PMP) ® Examination Content Outline, For January 2021 Exam Update Agile Practice Questions
- It contains Multiple-Choices, Multiple Responses, Matching, hotspots, Agile, Hybrid and incremental lifecycle Practice Questions.
Note: These practice exams are tough and it gives sense of a real exam environment.
- 70-80% of the questions are SITUATIONAL/SCENARIO based!
- Timed simulation to provide you the actual feel of the PMP exam in the new format
The best way to use this course:
Study each knowledge area from the PMBOK Guide 6th edition/Rita/Head First/Andy Crowe etc.
Take the quiz for the knowledge area and check your answers.
Document Lessons Learned for each incorrect answer and refer your study material (If required).
Best Practices while attempting these Mocks:
- You can pause the test in between and resume the test later.
- For the first attempt, the passing score for each quiz is 75%.
- In case if you score low, for example, 60% or so, we recommend you to re-study the same topic and retake the same test after 1-2 weeks. (Passing score for second attempt will be 80%)
- Questions are situational, calculations, diagrams, and web URLs.
- Before attempting the New ECO exam, Make sure you understand it from PMI website.
- Before Attempting Agile questions, understand the Agile Practice Guide from PMBOK 6th Edition.
- You can retake any of these mocks after the revision.
Who this course is for:
Individuals Who Want to Achieve The PMP Certification
IT Project Managers
Professionals Seeking Promotions
Professionals Seeking Advance Level In Career
Happy Learning and Best Wishes!!!
PMP New Horizon Group!
Who this course is for:
- This course is helpful for aspirants who are willing to appear in the real PMP 6th Edition Exam!
- PMP Aspirants, Project Managers, IT Project Managers, Managers, Leaders
PMP New Horizon Educational Group provides professional coaching, mentorship, and best quality courses for professional certifications.
PMP New Horizon Educational Group consists of professionals with PMP 6th edition certified professionals, Agile certified professionals, certified SCRUM Masters, ITIL Certified professionals, MBA professionals, and vast industry experience.
Our mission is to mentor serious aspirants and provide best quality practice exams so that aspirants can gain certifications after their name!