High School to College
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- It prepares high school students to become college ready and learn tools and techniques to be successful in getting in to their choice colleges.
High school counseling teams in most public high schools are stretched - and private college counselors are expensive. High School to College is an in-depth course on college readiness to develop knowledge and skills in high school students in four areas:
1. Branding and Career Planning. Students identify interests and strengths, and map them to potential careers. Students explore macroeconomic indicators to research in-demand occupations and industries that are upward-trending, exploring college as a route to rewarding careers.
2. Postsecondary Institution Analysis: Students evaluate the best institution type (Career School, 2-year or 4-year College) which meets their career goals.3. Outcome-based College Selection. For selective colleges, students consider factors in college admission decisions and graduation outcomes to quantitatively evaluate their chances - and develop strategies - to get into choice colleges.
4. College Admission Tips and Tricks - Students learn about different ways to maximize their chances of gaining admission to their favorite colleges.
- High school students, families of high school students and first generation college families.