High School Basketball Offense
What you'll learn
- Students will have a better understanding of the Motion Game Offense and drills.
- Students will have a better understanding of the 1-4 Alignment Offense.
- Students will have a better understanding about the Flex Offense and drills.
- Students will have a better understanding about the Zone Offense.
- Students will have a better understanding about the Transition Offense.
- There are no requirements or prerequisites for taking this course. It is geared towards the high school level.
Coach Al Sokaitis provides high school basketball coaches with essential concepts and strategies needed to develop a successful offense. The program emphasizes teaching players how to play within the framework of various offenses. Among the topics covered are: the motion game, the 1-4 alignment, the flex offense, zone offense and the transition game. This comprehensive video is a must have resource for high school coaches.
Al Sokaitis has been coaching basketball for over 35 years at various high schools and colleges. He has established records for the most wins at several different schools, and been named Coach of the Year on numerous occasions. Sokaitis has been a collegiate men’s head coach at North Adams State in Massachusetts; University of Southern Maine; and Western State College in Colorado and Post University in Connecticut. Al Sokatis is one of the few coaches who have over 500th career coaching victories.
Please make sure to also check out the other coaching videos featuring Coach Al Sokaitis :
Advanced Basketball Workout (40 minutes)
High School Basketball Skills and Drills (117 minutes)
High School Basketball Defense (65 minutes)
Youth League Basketball Skills and Drills (104 minutes)
Youth League Basketball Offense (61 minutes)
Youth League Basketball Defense (42 minutes)
Who this course is for:
- Coaches and basketball players at the high school level would benefit from taking this course.
Sport Videos is one of the world's premier producers of instructional videos for coaches and athletes at all competitive levels. Our videos feature some of the top coaches and athletes in the world. We cover every individual and team sport from archery to wrestling. With 29 different sports and 94 expert instructors, we are ready to help you take your game to the next level!