High Probability FOREX Strategy using Schaff Trend Cycle
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to get into a trend from the start and ride it for profit.
- Risk reward management to reach profitability.
- Money management to prevent blowing up accounts.
- Trading psychology to improve execution of trade.
- Be able to use the Candlestick Price Chart
- Passion to make money from trading the markets
- Willingness to keep trying until you get it right
Trading with trend has been considered the most profitable way of trading for years and will continue to be for years to come. But knowing when to get into the trend before it starts is a major problem for many Forex and stocks traders. Some actually miss the whole trend - never profiting or losing as a result. Some get on the trend in the middle and only make few pips while others get into the trend when its about to reverse and lose money doing so.
All you need is the Schaff Trend Cycle indicator that alerts you to when the trend cycle in Forex or commodity or stocks is about change so you can get in a new trend formation before others noticed what is happening on their price chart. But note as with all other Forex or stock strategies , this strategy is not 100% accurate but can deliver 30% to 45% accuracy most of the time.
This course is designed to be easy to understand for both beginners and advanced Forex and stock traders. You will learn what the Schaff trend indicator is and the logic behind how it creates its signals for traders. Understanding the logic behind this strategy will aid you in executing trades without doubts.
You will learn proper risk/reward management strategies that will help you become profitable even with 30% to 45% win-rate.
There is a section on money management strategy that will not allow you to blow your account up.
You will learn about trading plan to follow in order to execute this strategy very well.
There is section on trading psychology to set your mindset right so you can execute this strategy properly.
This course makes use of trading simulator to allow students practice what they learn on the go without delay. In the simulator, you can load up price data of the past and trade is as if its in the present. This is back testing your strategy in a forward looking way which is very similar to how you trade live. This method of training ensure you have quick feedback on your trading decisions and allows you to learn from your mistake in safe environment, improving on the mistakes and getting perfect before moving on to trading live with real money.
- Traders who always want to trade with trends.
- Traders who don’t believe in using only price action to trade.
- Traders who want to stop blowing up their accounts over and over again.
- Traders who want to be profitable with only 30-50% accuracy.