High Performance Learning 2.0
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 20 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to identify some of the core studying and learning mindset and motivation blocks – and what to do to overcome them!
- Discover how to beat your procrastination and tame your perfectionism.
- Apply the motivation strategies of elite athletes to your studies, learning and life!
- What Science says is the best strategies to learn
- Learn how Motivation actually works- and what to do to make it work for you!
- Are you exhausted from study and learning stress? Learn two powerful tools to conquer stress for life!
The High Performance Learning course was created to help students develop an empowering mindset to overcome common student blocks and challenges – to level up their studying performance regardless of if they are top students who are dealing with stress, performance anxiety and perfectionism, or struggling students chasing that critical 50%.
This unique course will teach you how to learn more effectively in less time as well as how to accelerate and manage personal motivation. It’s a breakthrough in learning and promises to help you grow beyond being more successful as a student to being more successful in life. Join me, Tim Goodenough as I take you on a high performance journey to help you master your studies, as well as achieve so much more in life.
- Students who want to develop an empowering mindset to overcome common student blocks and challenges – to level up their studying performance regardless of if they are top students who are dealing with stress, performance anxiety and perfectionism, or struggling students chasing that critical 50%.
- People who want to learn how to learn
- People who need to learn how to beat procrastination and motivate themselves to complete their studies effectively
- People who want to manage and reduce their stress to enjoy a high quality life
Welcome to High Performance Learning v2.0
This course has changed the lives of many students that have completed it.
Students have shared that they have leveled up their studying skills and performance AND have also leveled up their life performance too. The key to this kind of success is commitment and doing the exercises, the more you do those two things the more you get!
The Lesson videos (where I am talking) are short and full of value, so be sure to watch all of them and then complete the activities that are linked to each video. You can watch these videos in the order they appear or you can choose your own order, whatever works best for you.
We would love for you to join the Q&A where learners get to ask questions and share their learnings and experiences. You can also comment on any page: please feel free to share your insights and questions.
As students you are dealing with a wide range of study challenges. You may be able to identify with either the name of the obstacle or the symptom or both – regardless you will find in the table below the name of the relevant HPL module(s) that will help you get over that obstacle.
Learn a powerful and simple tool to overcome studying procrastination.
In previous HPL course’s this bonus video was made available much later in the course. Based on the positive feedback we have received about how much this video has helped stop procrastination I have moved it to earlier in the course.
Have you ever been inspired by a motivational speaker’s words to the point where you immediately wanted to change your life and the world? It’s happened to me a few times, however, I found that a few days later the effect has worn off and I had still done nothing or very little to change. Here's what you can do about that.
It’s important to know how motivation works if you want to make it work for you.
This is the recording of the June 2018 High Performance Learning Webinar focusing on Stress Smashing mindsets and tactics for Students who want to both deal with stress and anxiety, AND also prevent future stress and anxiety linked to studying, exams, results and beyond.
For those of you that want to jump directly to the 2 Stress Smashing tools I share: Go to 20:26 in the video
On 2 November 2019, the South African national rugby team, the Springboks, won the Rugby World Cup final against England, that was hosted in Japan. The World Cup is the pinnacle event in the rugby world, and happens every 4 years. I was asked to present at a South African university - Wits University, on the 7 key lessons from the World Cup win, and this webinar is from that event. I unpack the leadership styles and strategies of the Springbok Coach - Rassie Erasmus and Springbok Captain Siya Kolisi - as well as the leadership group. The lessons from this webinar apply to your learning, your career and your life in general - especially during the Covid-19 Pandemic.