Linux High Availability Clustering on RHEL 8 (2022)
What you'll learn
- High availability cluster installation, configuration, managing and troubleshooting in RHEL8/CentOS8 on VMware Vspare .
- Students should understand HA cluster concepts and how to manage different nodes, start/stop services
- Managing Cluster Nodes and Quorum
- Creating and Configuring Resources
- install configure and mange Fencing service on vmware and KVM
- About Order, Location & Colocation Constraints
- iscsi target and initiator configuration
- multi-pathing on iscsi server
- Students will be able to build a high available and load balanced services
- High availability cluster GUI interface
- Linux Operating systems basic knowledge.
- VMware ESXI
- VMware workstation
- RHEL 8.0 iso Or CentOS 8 ISo
- internet and get access to RHEL 8 repo
- RHEL 7 iso or CentOS 7 iso ( on KVM environment I used CentOS 7 .)
What is Linux Cluster ?
High availability clusters provide highly available services by eliminating single points of failure and by failing over services from one cluster node to another in case a node becomes inoperative. Typically, services in a high availability cluster read and write data (by means of read-write mounted file systems). Therefore, a high availability cluster must maintain data integrity as one cluster node takes over control of a service from another cluster node. Node failures in a high availability cluster are not visible from clients outside the cluster. (High availability clusters are sometimes referred to as failover clusters.) high availability service management component, Pacemaker.
I am covering below all points in this course .
Build And Configure our Lab:
Using Vmware Workstation.
Nested Esxi Server.
Build Virtual Machines Considered as our cluster nodes.
required networking for high available cluster .
Repository server configuration on RHEL 8 for high availability cluster
What is cluster ?
1)Storage (ISCSI network to storage).
2)High Availability (Explain Cluster software components and how they are communicating to each other).
for more details please check course content .
You are welcome to add any kind of reviews bad or good but please review it based on the course curriculum and what value you've got.
I would like to remind you that Udemy gives you 30 days Money-Back Guarantee 100% No Questions Asked.
If you are interested in the course you can give it a try.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for beginners
- Anyone with a desire to learn about Linux high availability clustering
Satish B is an online tutor. He is really into what He is doing and helping others as much as He can. For now, He create courses to make students' professional tasks more efficient.
He has professional experience with CentOS, RedHat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server and Ubuntu. Additionally, his professional expertise are Linux, VMWare, Windows, Training and ITIL.
Over the years he has under taken many different roles such as Technical Lead, IT manager, Linux system administrator and a consultant being responsible for the consistent performance and availability of hundreds of servers.
his courses are mainly dealing with IT. He spend much time working with IT specializing mainly in Linux server technologies.