Heroku Masterclass-How to Deploy your Node JS App on Heroku?
- Basic knowledge of Node JS, and MongoDB
- Don't need to have Credit Card for Deploying
- Completed Node JS Web App ( ** Optional. If you don't have Node JS App means you can use my Node JS App)
Ever wanted to know what are the required steps to publish your Web Application in the cloud platform like Heroku?
Learn from Scratch to Finish how to deploy your Node JS Web Applications using Heroku to make your application Live.
Heroku is a container-based cloud Platform as a Service (PaaS). Developers use Heroku to deploy, manage, and scale modern apps.
By taking this course you will find out what these steps are, how to prepare your app for publishing, how to sign up for a Heroku Account, how to setup Database Connection in the cloud for free and how to publish your Web App.
After watching this course you will be able to:
Find out what are the necessary steps of publishing a Web App
Deploy your Web Application
Setting up Database Connection in the Cloud
Effectively view logs to trace the problem
Update your previously published App
- Any Node JS App Developers who wants to know about Deploying Application on Heroku
- Welcome to this Course
- Required Softwares
- How to setup my Node JS Application?
- Workflow of my Application
- Creating Heroku Account
- Creating a Local Repository and Adding npm start
- How to Specify the version of node you are using?
- Publish your Application
- Checking Heroku Logs to Trace Errors
- Setting up Database Connection in Cloud using mlab
- Viewing your Remote File System and Source Code
- Update the Hosted Application with new feature
- Thank you
- Thank you (Don't skip this)
My name is Balaji. I'm working as a System Engineer in Infosys. My passion is to develop some cool applications to automate some tasks which I want to do everyday. I also have high passion to share my programming knowledge with others. As a beginning step, I created a YouTube Channel a year before and I received good response from the people.
I like Udemy Domain and I learned a lot of stuff from Udemy. I like to be an instructor on Udemy. So, I started my career in Udemy with my first course "Mastering JSON Using C#" on Udemy. Recently I launched my second course "Heroku Masterclass".
I always appreciate your valuable feedback, if you have any feedback to develop my professional skills send it to me.