Herbs for Winter Wellness from Danu's Irish Herb Garden
What you'll learn
- Students will learn how to make herbal remedies for the winter cold and 'flu season using easily accessible herbs.
- Students will learn how to use herbs as infusions
- Students will learn how to make effective tinctures
- Students will learn how to make food their medicine
- Students will be able to care for their own health during winter
- The only course requirements are to be willing to become responsible for their own health and to be able to reconnect with Nature in any small way.
- This is a beginner's level course, no experience necessary
This course demonstrates how easy it is to make potent and effective home herbal remedies for winter wellness. You will learn how to identify some common herbs and wild plants that grow all over the temperate region. I show you how simple it is to make a herbal infusion, a remedy for a sore throat, a cough syrup, a tincture, the amazing Fire Cider Vinegar and a beautiful body balm for S.A.D. I make these remedies in my own kitchen and you can too. This course is suitable for beginners.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with an interest in plants, healing and a need to reconnect to Nature. Anyone who wants to have some fun at being creative in a very positive way.
- Anyone with a desire to be empowered and responsible for their own health
I live in the West of Ireland and I grow herbs for medicine and food in my garden along with vegetables, trees, flowers and shrubs. I work to co-create with Nature to make a healing garden that will help people, as well as the planet and will increase bio-diversity in my area. I make herbal remedies and body care from the plants that I grow and I also run Plant Spirit courses that enable the student to communicate with plants and obtain healing on a more emotional and spiritual level. I believe that Mother Earth needs us to communicate with her more than we do and to turn back to Nature. Working with herbs is one way to develop a deep connection. My courses about making herbal remedies are practical and simple and suitable for anyone and can be the starting point for the shamanic plant spirit courses. Check out my web site for more details about growing herbs in Connemara. You can also find me on Facebook and Youtube.