Herbalism: Herbs For Cardiovascular & Heart Health
What you'll learn
- Know general dosing guidelines
- Know where to source quality herbs
- Know which types of herbal remedies are available
- Know the importance of diet in heart and cardiovascular health
- Know herbs that are traditionally used for normalizing cholesterol
- Know herbs that are traditionally used for normalizing blood pressure
- Know herbs that are traditionally used to stop bleeding
- Know herbs that are traditionally used to thin blood viscosity
- Know an herb that has been used in emergency situations
- Know herbs traditionally used to support heart health
- Be interested in natural health and taking responsibility for your health.
The cardiovascular system has such an important job in the body - providing fuel and oxygen to all of the cells in the body and carrying away the waste products. When this system isn't working optimally, our overall health and vitality suffers. Thankfully, we have ways of supporting this vital system so that we can create wellness. There are many herbs that have traditionally been used to support the heart and cardiovascular system, and in this course we discuss some of the best ones.
In this course we cover the basics, such as where to source quality herbs, the types of herbal remedies that are commonly used, general dosing guidelines for tonic use, and how dosing for acute issues is different. A section on the importance of a healthy diet is also included, as what we eat builds our foundation.
Then we cover herbs that are traditionally used to normalize cholesterol and blood pressure levels. Next we go over herbs that have the ability to influence clotting, such as those used to slow or stop bleeding as well as those used to thin blood viscosity. A section on emergency heart care is included, and we end with a discussion on three superstar herbs for overall heart health that work as great tonics.
At the end of this course, there is a downloadable Quick Guide PDF with notes from the entire course so that you can refer back to the information as often as you need!
Who this course is for:
- Natural health enthusiasts
Olivia is a wife, mama, certified Master Herbalist, certified Lactation Consultant, and fertility awareness instructor. She started this journey with her family in mind, and loves to focus on using herbs for mamas and children.
She received her Master Herbalist certification through the School of Natural Healing, one of the oldest herbalism schools in the USA. They have an extensive and well rounded course that goes deep on American herbalism and its traditional uses.
Olivia owns and operates Mama Earth Wellness LLC, which focuses on supporting mothers and children naturally. She offers handcrafted herbal remedies, wellness consultations, natural family planning instruction, lactation and breastfeeding support, and a variety of courses on herbalism and natural health.
We must remember that we are perfectly designed for health, and we have the power to claim it!