Herbalism : Herbs For Dogs
- 36 mins on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how herbs can be safely incorporated into your dog's diet for excellent health benefits
- Learn how to make tinctures, teas, herbal infused oils and broths, salves, poultices and herbal dog treats
- Learn in detail which herbs are safe for your dog & learn the benefits each herb
- Learn how to source, dry and store your herbs
- Learn the proper dosing and precautions to take when adding herbs to your dogs diet
Most people don't realize that herbs can be healthy for your dogs too! There are many common herbs that you can safely incorporate into your dog's diet or apply to your dog topically. Herbs can be a natural, inexpensive way to improve your dog's health and quality of life.
This course explains in great detail which herbs are safe to give your dog and how to use these herbs. I will explain how to create tinctures, teas, salves, poultices, herbal infused oils and broths. I also include a couple of herbal infused treats that I make regularly for my own dogs.
This course will teach you the proper dosing and precautions to take when using herbs. I also will teach the best practices for sourcing, drying and storing your herbs.
About the Instructor:
I am a Herbalist and an Energy Healing Practitioner. I have been studying nutrition and health for over 15 years and help my clients overcome health and wellness issues through nutrition, lifestyle choices, stress management and energy healing practices. I believe the body has an incredible ability to overcome health problems when our lives are simplified through natural healing practices and nutrition
I would like to share with you some of the successful techniques I have used to help clients overcome multiple health and wellness issues and live more fulfilling lives.
- Anyone who has a love for herbs, dogs and healthy natural foods