Henna Brow Training
What you'll learn
- Henna Brow treatment and brow styling techniques with mapping
- Anatomy & Physiology, health & safety, cleanliness and everything else required to make a good therapist.
- Video learning, quizzes
- No prerequisites.
- Great for beginners but also good for therapists who need a little help with their Henna brow process and styling.
- Mapping video included
Henna Brows is a brow styling service in which a brow is tinted using a natural Henna Dye, the dye tints the brow hairs but also colours the skin beneath, giving a much deeper and longer lasting colour.
A Henna brow treatment can literally transform the thinnest brow style into a much fuller looking brow, giving not only a great finish but also a long-lasting effect, it can fill gaps in sparse brows and can form a full brow on someone suffering from hair loss or Alopecia.
This treatment can stain the skin for up to 2 weeks, and on the hair for around 4 weeks, so much better than a conventional tint.
Maintenance will be every 4-6 weeks, but can be done as soon as 2 weeks, without any real problems.
Your clients will love the effect Henna gives their brows, and will enjoy the longer lasting nature of it.
It’s a great add on treatment for anyone offering a basic brow wax and tint; Make-up artists, Therapists, who want to offer a longer lasting solution, or new Therapists interested in offering brow treatments. if you want accreditation there is a fee of £15 and an assessment by me, this will be paid via PayPal
Who this course is for:
- Beginners and trained brow technicians or brow artists wanting to gain more insight.
- Study, get certified, get insured, start work it’s that simple!
I am a fully qualified Educator in all things Beauty and Holistic Therapies, I have over 60 certified courses under my belt and am more than qualified to teach what I know to you. I love to teach and pass on my knowledge, and I am ready to help you learn and to start your journey, or to help you progress further within the most amazing industry. I hope you enjoy the course as much as I enjoy passing on my knowledge.