Help me I'm a parent! : The ABC's of successful parenting
What you'll learn
- You'll learn about the mental preparation needed to be a successful or what the instructor calls an Optimal Parent
- You'll will learn about the three mindset ingredients required for optimal parenting and to raise a sustainably successful child.
- You'll will learn about the choice parents face and the reality of parenting. Perhaps not what they hoped for nor imagined
- You'll learn about mindset so you can become aware of your mindset and how important having the right mindset is the be an Optimal Parent
- You'll learn more about the other courses in the Help me I'm a Parent Series
- This is both open to the public and part of a series.
- It is best for people with children or working with children.
- This is a stand alone course and part of a series.
- You'll need a device capable of watching Udemy videos
- Helpful to be able to read PDF's available from the resource area.
- Helpful to have a MP3 audio player if you wish to listen to this course instead or in addition to watching the videos
Parenting requires a combination of mastered skills Parenting & Relationships. It begins with personal development or self mastery. Parenthood is a journey parents will take that requires preparation to be successful. Help me I’m a parent, The ABC’s of Successful parenting is a course that gives you the mental tools you need for, Parenting & Relationship development and personal development.
It’s fair to say that every parent wants to be a good parent. If you are reading this it’s because you want to be a good parent or you are wishing to coach or teach others to be a good parent. So how do we become good parents?
The Help me I'm a parent! : The ABC's of successful parenting course is designed to give you the mental preparation tools presented as three simple ingredients so you can become better than good, rather these ABC’s prepare you to become an optimal parent.
Parenthood is a long journey. It’s a Personal Development and Parenting & Relationship journey. This adventure begins with us not having experience only potential having some information in the form of frameworks about how children operate at different stages in their childhood journey. Each stage along the way requires unique strategies and navigational methods to keep us on track. This will require parents to be mentally ready with three mental components to go along with the right type of mindset.
The Help me I'm a parent! : The ABC's of successful parenting course serves those that are ready to navigate the parenthood journey and become optimal parents…
…In just a few hours you will have
an understanding of what the mental components required to be an optimal parent.
you’ll have a proven mindset to use to be successful in your own personal development
you’ll have a proven mindset to use to be successful in parenting & relationships.
you’ll feel better knowing exactly where you are on parenthood journey
preparation for the next step in the Help Me, I’m a Parent! series
The primary objective of this course is to help you have the mental preparation for your parenthood journey by establishing a set of mental components and the proper mindset.
Help me I'm a parent! : The ABC's of successful parenting This course is part of a series of courses designed to help you on your personal development, parenting & relationship journey by giving you what you can handle based on time and needs. Each course can operate as a stand alone or in conjunction with all the other courses in the series.
Star Family Coaching training courses are entirely transforming families all around the world with a new, revolutionary approach to developing strong parent-child relationships. Enroll today and join the thousands already transforming themselves and the world around them for the better.
This value-packed parenting course contains critical ideas from numerous child development specialists including Jean Piaget, Erik Erikson, Robert Kegan, Morris Massey, Jane Loevinger, Daniel J. Siegel M.D., Tina Payne Bryson, Ph.D., Gary Chapman Ph.D., Ross Campbell Ph.D., Carol Dweck, and Parenting Coach Pioneers such as Haim Ginott, Thomas Gordon and Diana Baumrind as well as the over 25 years of parenting experience of Coach Hall of Star Family Coaching.
Welcome and enjoy the course
Who this course is for:
- Parents of babies, young children, school age and teenagers
- Soon to be parents
- Life Coaches studying to become Parenting Coaches
- Sports coaches, teachers
Don “Coach” Hall
Founder of Star Family Coaching
Life Mastery Coach - Proactive Life Specialist
Child Development & Family Dynamics Specialist
Sports Coach NAYS License (National Alliance for Youth Sports)
Concussion and Bullying Certification (NAYS)
Additional training in CBT, NLP, Life Coaching
Coaching sports and families since 1977
Married & Father of 4