Help Desk Analyst
What you'll learn
- Upon completing this course you are eligible to sit the official Help Desk Analyst Certification Exam
- Learn how to get employment as a Help Desk Analyst
- Know how to perform duties relating to the development, maintenance and support of an organization's Information Technology
- Learn how to provide Support to end-users on a variety of IT issues
- You'll be able to Identify, research and resolve technical problems
- You will learn how to respond to phone calls, email and 'in person' requests for technical support
- You know how to document, track and monitor problems to ensure a timely resolution
- You will need some technical knowledge before you start this course
A verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this course. Present this certificate to the Project Management Institute (PMI) for 6 PDUs
Your primary responsibility as a Help Desk Analyst is to provide top-notch first-level support, which will require troubleshooting technical issues, supporting complex software and computer technology in a high-service environment.
Boost your career, pass the included certified elearning course, and achieve your Help Desk Analyst certification.
How to register for your exam
1. Complete the Help Desk Analyst Course
2. Once you've completed the course, email our exam department at email@example.com to purchase your exam voucher and sit your final exam.
3. Your exam can be scheduled online and you will receive a PDF certificate when you pass your exam.
This certification is for any professional or company that’s looking to offer professional-grade IT support service with very little effort. Using the benefits of elearning certification, The Art of Service has helped professionals in all industries move their help desk and customer support operations to the next level. Companies that can attest to the fact that with this book and course, the name of the game is simplification.
The Help Desk Analyst Complete Certification course is built upon the idea that help desk support doesn’t have to be complicated and cumbersome.To assist an individual seeking employment as a Help Desk analyst, this program aims to provide an overview of the typical knowledge and skills required, without focusing on any one technology vendor or platform.
This program does assume the reader already has some technical knowledge that will be utilised in a Help Desk role. The focus of the program is on the high-level practices that are important when providing Help Desk support services, including customer service, IT Service Management and the technical activities that will be performed.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals interested in becoming an IT Help Desk Analyst
- IT Graduates
- People re-entering the work force wanting to understand the demands of an IT Help Desk job
What drives us?
In one word? YOU
You are front, center and behind every decision we make in our business.
- You are starting out in the IT industry
- You are serious about your career
- You need certifications on your resume to get that first interview
For you we created the Foundation level courses as well as the Core Series for IT
- You are an IT Professional with a proven career
- You need to stay in touch with changes in the industry
- You need to continue to show your value to the business to ensure your job is secure
- You want to find out what else would make your IT career more solid
- You are implementing Processes and methodologies in your company
- You are managing a team of people and need to look good
- You started your own business and are looking for template documents to ‘hit the ground running’
- You need to present on a subject at the next team meeting and are not quite sure where to start
Every Career driven IT Professional needs to be able to afford quality IT educational materials to stay relevant in their job, irrespective of current position, budget or geographical location.
We do most of the work behind the scenes so that you can focus on your professional education and your career within the IT industry.
We see it as our job to ensure we give you the most up to date information you need to succeed in achieving that goal at a price-point that is makes it accessible to most professionals.