Help Desk Analyst
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Upon completing this course you are eligible to sit the official Help Desk Analyst Certification Exam
- Learn how to get employment as a Help Desk Analyst
- Know how to perform duties relating to the development, maintenance and support of an organization's Information Technology
- Learn how to provide Support to end-users on a variety of IT issues
- You'll be able to Identify, research and resolve technical problems
- You will learn how to respond to phone calls, email and 'in person' requests for technical support
- You know how to document, track and monitor problems to ensure a timely resolution
- You will need some technical knowledge before you start this course
A verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this course. Present this certificate to the Project Management Institute (PMI) for 6 PDUs
Your primary responsibility as a Help Desk Analyst is to provide top-notch first-level support, which will require troubleshooting technical issues, supporting complex software and computer technology in a high-service environment.
Boost your career, pass the included certified elearning course, and achieve your Help Desk Analyst certification.
How to register for your exam
1. Complete the Help Desk Analyst Course
2. Once you've completed the course, email our exam department at email@example.com to purchase your exam voucher and sit your final exam.
3. Your exam can be scheduled online and you will receive a PDF certificate when you pass your exam.
This certification is for any professional or company that’s looking to offer professional-grade IT support service with very little effort. Using the benefits of elearning certification, The Art of Service has helped professionals in all industries move their help desk and customer support operations to the next level. Companies that can attest to the fact that with this book and course, the name of the game is simplification.
The Help Desk Analyst Complete Certification course is built upon the idea that help desk support doesn’t have to be complicated and cumbersome.To assist an individual seeking employment as a Help Desk analyst, this program aims to provide an overview of the typical knowledge and skills required, without focusing on any one technology vendor or platform.
This program does assume the reader already has some technical knowledge that will be utilised in a Help Desk role. The focus of the program is on the high-level practices that are important when providing Help Desk support services, including customer service, IT Service Management and the technical activities that will be performed.
- Professionals interested in becoming an IT Help Desk Analyst
- IT Graduates
- People re-entering the work force wanting to understand the demands of an IT Help Desk job
This video introduces the Help Desk Analyst Certification course and what you will learn in this course
What are the success secrets to get a job as Help Desk Analyst? What are employers looking for?
This video gives an overview of the skills and knowledge required to become a successful Help Desk Analyst
What is Customer Service?
What are the definitions of Service?
What different types of customer do you support as Help Desk Analyst?
This video teaches you the importance of verbal and non-verbal communication and how to use this in a Help Desk situation.
The difference between an average Help Desk employee and a Help Desk Analyst? The ability to do problem solving... this video covers the main areas for problem solving and why it is so important