Hedge Fund Accounting and Valuation
What you'll learn
- At the end of the course you will have a good understanding of hedge funds and various parties involved in the investment process.
- You will learn how to perform a basic fund NAV valuation
- The ultimate aim of this course is to equip you with tools to understand the hedge fund industry and NAV calculation
- It's open to anyone with a passion to know more about hedge funds in general and NAV valuation in particular
Aim of this course is to introduce participants to hedge funds, their basic structure, the various parties involved with investing and valuation process. You will also be shown how to calculate a basic NAV calculation for a hedge fund.
After taking this course you will be able explain below:
What a hedge fund is
Key characteristics of a hedge fund
Basic financial structure of a hedge fund
Understand the role performed by different parties to a hedge fund
Calculate a basic Net Asset Value (NAV) for a hedge fund
Who this course is for:
- This course is tailored for graduates seeking careers in the hedge fund industry,investors and those who are interested in developing knowledge of hedge funds valuation
Lloyd Zinyemba is a Senior Hedge Fund and Private Equity Accountant with one of the top five custodian banks in the world. He has several years of hedge fund and private equity valuation experience, prior the current role he was working for State Street. He is a holder of a BA International Business with London Metropolitan University (London, UK), MSc. International Business Economics (University of Westminster, London) and MSc International Economics(Lund University, Sweden)