Hebrew Vocabulary Enhancing - The Program
What you'll learn
- Acquire an impressive Vocabulary in Hebrew
- Speak read and write Hebrew more fluently with a richer and advanced vocabulary
- Know The Hebrew Alphabet.
- Know how to read Basic Hebrew.
- Have Motivation.
- Have Patience.
This course is all about enhancing your Hebrew vocabulary in a fair & decent price.
Every section contains 100 new words and it works like this:
- First Lecture of a section - Presenting the new catagory, with a brief introduction, the lecture includes (downloadable):
- PDF file with the new 100 words - Hebrew - English Pronounciation - English Meaning.
- MP3 file with a sound pronounciation of every word (Both Hebrew & English)
- 5 Quizzes 20 Questions each to cover the 100 words given in that section.
- 1 Closing up Quiz to make sure you got that section right.
As for the moment there are 11 Full Sections with a total of 1,100 words.
The course is all about your motivation, and your own pace, the average is 1.5 weeks per section (learning 10 words per day).
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wish to enhance his vocabulary in Hebrew.
Guy is an enthusiast Hebrew Instructor currently in Israel, but taught also in New-Zealand, and China.
Teaching Hebrew to 6 years old kids (1st grade) for more than 7 years.
Volunteerly teaching Hebrew to newcomers (especially from the US / Australia), mainly children, to "Taglit" participants, and IDF foreign volunteers.
"Hebrew is not only our language, it's our heritage, knowing Hebrew, even basic, is crucial for every Jewish living in this world"
Itzcak is a Hebrew teacher with an experience of over 8 years in teaching.
Teaching thousands of students online world wide. For the past 8 years volunteered as a Hebrew tutor for newcomer families children (ages 7-12) . Have done countless Hebrew lessons for volunteered soldiers from abroad during his 3 year service in the IDF. Traveled to New Zealand and the states, and participated in Hebrew programs for children in Jewish schools and communities. With the assistance of Guy Ben Moshe , developed an easy way to learn and understand this ancient language. The system is unique and has been proven as useful by their large student community.
"We love what we do, and believe that In learning you will teach, and in teaching you will learn" - Itzchak Pinhasov